The addictive ingredients is the puzzle
I kept on wanting to know...
The questions keep me reading Higurashi
- Why the murderer did it?
- What is the murderer motive?
- What is the Hinamizawa syndrome
- Will they survive with no one die ?
I read backward...But i did finish reading it all
This is reaaaaaaally late, but I decided to give obvious answers to those, whether it was asked for or not.
- "Murderer" is very subjective, each arc usually has quite a few "murders" so to speak.
The act is usually
- The motive of the main villain
- Hinamizawa Syndrome is a syndrome that involves a persecution complex and paranoid delusions. These become more and more extreme and manifest as acts of extreme violence and debauchery. The "syndrome" is predicated by a parasitic life form as elucidated in the story. Furthermore, the "syndrome" is controllable by dubious means, also made clear therein.
- This chapter is technically the "good end," but the people who all died the Hinamizawa Series of Strange Deaths in Shouwa 54 through 57 as perpetrated by the syndrome and by the main villain remain dead, so there's no actual arc in which "everyone
" lives. That's the easiest way to put it.