Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

uploading

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mrducking

mrducking

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
hey, i wanted to upload volumes 5 to 10, uploaded vol 5 but it seems it wasnt aproved or something, who do i get in touch with so i can upload the volumes? i already have permission from the scanlators to do so

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
You uploaded a scan of an English language publication, scanned by KickTheKitty (not Random), that's why the volume was deleted.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

mrducking

mrducking

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
so thats why, sorry about that, it's actually really confusing because the web is randomscans2.wordpress.com and it was the only i could think off while looking for the group. i talk to kickthekitty and he told me to put it as an Evangeline translation, but there was no Evnageline in the list, so i didnt know what to do. so, i have the volumes, all from kickthekitty and translated by Evangeline, and was asked to put it up as an Evangeline translation, what do i do? im really lost

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
KickTheKitty only does english book scans, so i guess you cant upload their releases.
But if it was an actual scanlation (not scan of an english book), you can add a group if its not on the list.

mrducking

mrducking

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
thanks powa, after reading your comment i think i got the idea of whats going on. if it is a translation of Evangeline (im pretty sure it is), how do i create the group? i mean, it's kickthekitty scans but Evangeline translation, and i was told by kickthekitty to upload it by her name BUT Evangeline is not a group but a person. i really hope im making myself clear
forget everything i said, sorry, it really is an english scanlation and not an actual translation, my apologies for the trouble, it's just here it's not licensed so i didnt know it was licensed in USA

Edited by cael, 14 December 2011 - 10:00 PM.