Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Noblesse - Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
483 replies to this topic

43rdFloorGuardian

43rdFloorGuardian

Russet Potato

• tC Trainee
  • 431 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia
Includes ch234 spoilers.
Spoiler

Edited by 43rdFloorGuardian, 01 May 2012 - 07:52 AM.

Myki

Myki

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLA and outa my mind
Woot! Don't mess with Rai! Even if he does only flex his powers about twice a year!

Edited by Myki, 02 May 2012 - 08:44 AM.

✌۵(☮‿☮)۵ Every Spirit

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
rai is the most dominant chracter in a manga or manwha i have ever seen he doesnt fight often but when he does its almost a one hit K.O.

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
The 12th's decision was seriously lol worhty: Wait, since you are hella strong, imma get your master hostage; then - instant pwn. Seriously, I expected a union elder/leader to be much smarter and more cunning, not just a simple brute. There is still hope in this case, though, most of the 13 (now 12) could be idiots like this = less trouble for our guys :P

Never forget where you came from; never stop moving onwards. The future is ours for the taking.
What is the difference between a MAN and a SLAVE? The man chooses, the slave obeys.
A wise one knows truth lies in the middle - as all the Opposites are unified unto One.
There is a system in chaos, just as light shines at it's brightest in the dark.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

Eric Andreas Summers

Eric Andreas Summers

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

The 12th's decision was seriously lol worhty: Wait, since you are hella strong, imma get your master hostage; then - instant pwn. Seriously, I expected a union elder/leader to be much smarter and more cunning, not just a simple brute. There is still hope in this case, though, most of the 13 (now 12) could be idiots like this = less trouble for our guys :P

it was stated the 12th elder was the weakest, also it was shown that Cromby was very strong and cunning. He thought Rai was just one of the experiments like Tao, M21 and the others.

IseulNehaki

IseulNehaki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Chaosss !! A big war will begin soon with the Union (is that what they are called) .Time to kick some ass. xD
Posted Image
The night is just one way to escape.

Rave Jai Ho

Rave Jai Ho

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts
Chaos! TIME FOR A BREAK.

Season 4 is finally over folks! ^_^

Lowlightt

Lowlightt

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
Seems Noblesse is on a 1 month hiatus, so lets wait it up. Remember to send encouragement letters to the staff telling them you love noblesse.

Sarohia

Sarohia

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCyborg City
1 month break... Guess I'll go into hibernation. :D
Spoiler

Gyresxj

Gyresxj

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 227 posts
Rai is in a sad position.

After the incident 820 years ago, about which we know yet pretty much nothing. He had to go in forced hibernation for a looong time.

And still he didnt recover, he is said to be in a point beyond recovery. He cant recover himself, he couldnt do it even in 820 years.

That means one more fight like with elder, and he is done. Elders posses much stronger power than expected, they can match clan leaders or even lord.

25Baam

25Baam

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts
Why does Frankie came to Lukidoniyu? Previously stated that it sent him into the world of people of the two leaders! And now get Frankie attacked them!

По чему Френки в Лукидонии? Раньше (в позапрошлой арке) говорилось что за ним послали двух лидеров кланов в мир людей! А теперь получается он сам напал на Лукидонию!

p.s. Другие разделы, кроме ToG, действительно мало активны. Можете мне не отвечать) Ушёл в башенку

ヤァ \(⌒∇⌒(⌒∇⌒(⌒∇⌒)⌒∇⌒)⌒∇⌒)/ ヤァ
http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/17323-age-of-wonders-3/
ibnMndpHjvf4ZL.jpg

VirusEddy

VirusEddy

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts
Rai is the greatest!
Posted Image

Hi. I'm VirusEddy from Rawcrossing Scanlation. If you interest to translate manhwa. Join Us! http://rawcrossing.com

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
Noblesse 242
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=25455&no=242&weekday=tue
Summary of Noblesse 242 from Naver.com(One Manga Forum)
Spoiler

Season 5 which is named as ' When I met the Guy' and hence we can assume that these season will only deal with Rai and Frankenstein's past.

Edited by strixflash, 23 July 2012 - 04:12 PM.

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
wow... it seems that there's a speed release for Chapter 242 but when i checked its not from EGScan....

it looks awesome chapter!!

Edited by chibilator, 23 July 2012 - 10:32 PM.

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

Daicey1

Daicey1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Gejutels SW is lance.. That SW really surprise me, but it looks cool thu. :)

Iplaythings

Iplaythings

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Gejutels SW is lance.. That SW really surprise me, but it looks cool thu. :)

I have a hard time imagining regis swing that around when that time does come :P
Would you lurk at that?

43rdFloorGuardian

43rdFloorGuardian

Russet Potato

• tC Trainee
  • 431 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia
Really the lance was surprising? To me it seems rather natural considering the temperament of their clan - straight forward and rather classically chivalrous; given that we have already seen a sword and a shield the lance seems the most compelling. I was more interested in the manifestation of boots.

Edited by 43rdFloorGuardian, 08 August 2012 - 12:47 AM.

~Hazuki~

~Hazuki~

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUri Eunha
Yay M-24 is alive! :D I hope he still has his memories. I would think he does since he is escaping :unsure:
Posted Image

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
yeah really nostalgic isn't it. =]

Edited by Saphsin, 19 August 2012 - 10:37 AM.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

~Hazuki~

~Hazuki~

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUri Eunha
I hope M-21 shows up in the next chapter!!!! gahhh chapter was too short!.... (not really i just want more) .... so greedy >_> :batoto_032:
Posted Image