Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Noblesse - Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
483 replies to this topic

Daicey1

Daicey1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
muahahahaha...
Franky forgot the sugar..
Sign of old age :D

Myki

Myki

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLA and outa my mind
Tao has always been my least favorite of the gang, until this episode.
I don't remember him looking that hot before!
Awesome!
✌۵(☮‿☮)۵ Every Spirit

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationFairy Garden
Oooh Rai made the decision to help them. He sesemed to have been fond of his life living as a student and a normal person. Tao looked cool too..

I would wish they could win without the help from Rai and Frank but that seemed far fetched.
Spoiler

abloy0531

abloy0531

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationThe Orchid City
rai is starting to make his move. I wanna see the franky without the limiter again. franky is like having an aura of nevermore(DOTA). lol

Daicey1

Daicey1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Regis on the scene (with a small fragment of Karias-nim...awwww) and Yuri is killing the redhead girl. lol
Will she survived and had a chance of transforming herself ( wearing tight .....) or it's the end for her...? :batoto_011:

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
Regis reminds me of Hitsugaya a lot.

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
Theres a NOVEL VERSION?!?!?! <3

ku4eto

ku4eto

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationBulgaria,Sofia
End of chapter : Reinforcements have arrived :D

"Together we fight.... for the blood of the nations!"
"Running through life with blindfolds..."

malgod

malgod

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustralia ;)
FINALLY!!! THEY HAVE COME!! arghh can't wait for next chapter >.< so eager to read it!
"Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlaying our hard hearts"

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
I swear they were just waiting for Regis to knock out before they pull the dangerous moves.

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Lunari

Lunari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Locationin your Mind.
When the Cerberu's leader began to talk about her weapon I was "riiiight, death scythe *smirk* now, Seira, please appear and show her what a true Death Scythe is."
I know it was obvious that she would but I couldn't manage to hold in the "Ha!"
ScythexScythe fight. Now this seems interesting.
And I was wondering... how will they react when they get to know that the one they "could have killed" was a noblesse~

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Isn't the series getting a bit more repetitive.... stronger opponents from the Union arriving after the next. It's still pretty good but there's a reason its ratings on Naver have been going down lately...

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
The way Noblesse is going right now sort of irks me. Not because there's no development or anything, like dude, there's heaps.
It's just the same thing over and over again. M21, Tao and Takeo gets in trouble 'cause they're "Crombel's Creations" (that's in inverted commas 'cause that's the term they always use), they fight, they beat some, but then some massively strong dude/chick appears and then Frankie and Rai (and now Seira) saves their ass, someone new joins the team and the whole thing starts all over again. Great.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Jakob

Jakob

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBrasil

It's just the same thing over and over again. M21, Tao and Takeo gets in trouble 'cause they're "Crombel's Creations" (that's in inverted commas 'cause that's the term they always use), they fight, they beat some, but then some massively strong dude/chick appears and then Frankie and Rai (and now Seira) saves their ass, someone new joins the team and the whole thing starts all over again. Great.

Completely agreed. And all the enemies uses the same lines: "You're a piece of sh*t, you can´t do anything to the bad ass me, you´re patheticaly weak, how can a sh*t like you hit me, etc, etc."

Really, I am starting to wonder if the author is/was a victim of bullying, for near every enemy acts like one insecure teenager bully... :wacko:

Ivy

Ivy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 154 posts
This is one of the Noblesse chapters I enjoyed the most (KSA + finally plot development + Frankenstein fighting ♥), but there's something that's bugging me. Why there's always at least one person that is the "commentator" on the fight scenes? Seriously, I can't stand it. If I'd see a fight in front of my eyes, I'd already know what's happening, I wouldn't need anyone to tell me so! Even if it's just a way to narrate and clarify what happens, I'm tired of seeing it used in almost all battle mangas/manhwas/whatever.

From chapter 232:

Attached Files

• Attached File  232.jpg   87.98KB   19 downloads

Edited by Ivy, 17 April 2012 - 08:55 PM.

Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

This is one of the Noblesse chapters I enjoyed the most (KSA + finally plot development + Frankenstein fighting ♥), but there's something that's bugging me. Why there's always at least one person that is the "commentator" on the fight scenes? Seriously, I can't stand it. If I'd see a fight in front of my eyes, I'd already know what's happening, I wouldn't need anyone to tell me so! Even if it's just a way to narrate and clarify what happens, I'm tired of seeing it used in almost all battle mangas/manhwas/whatever.

From chapter 232:

Well they're usually not meant used as commentators.....if there are people speaking, it'd usually be as a result of "shock" for one of the character's strength. Usually that'd be for Rai and Frankenstein.

Edited by Saphsin, 18 April 2012 - 01:24 AM.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Myki

Myki

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLA and outa my mind
I get that the whole holier than thou attitude (holier meaning more powerful) is getting to be the common theme here. Someone shows up to put the gang in their place and get schooled by Rei, Frankenstein and whoever else. But, I'm still amazed by how intense a chapter can be and still be so hilarious!
 😝 🌸 毎気 🌸!  
✌۵(☮‿☮)۵ Every Spirit

yukikanjanepitch

yukikanjanepitch

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
i like the character of these comic especialy rai and frankenstane

TheSingleBest

TheSingleBest

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
rai about to show them what's up.

43rdFloorGuardian

43rdFloorGuardian

Russet Potato

• tC Trainee
  • 431 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia
Hmmmn Im not so sure about that... Franky did ask him not to use his powers...