Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Noblesse - Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
483 replies to this topic

Zageron

Zageron

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada
Well I'm enjoying this mass of plot development. I shall wait eagerly to see where it goes. It's mostly just interesting right now, I have a feeling that those two will join the ranks eventually. (As it seems to be a popular fad)

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany
Hahaha, Rai just owned Franken xD

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)
I loved the way Rai told off Franky there.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
what do you guys think, will the children also get powers or will they stay human?

Edited by hero, 15 December 2011 - 10:34 PM.

Zageron

Zageron

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada
I think they will stay human, but will eventually be allowed to keep their memories.

TheCrowSword

TheCrowSword

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationDenmark
agreed in about 60 chapters they might keep their memories xD (and really giving them powers would be killing it a bit... perhaps Shinwoo might get some in the future but against the will of Rai and the others)
Posted Image
Spoiler

freekidd

freekidd

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationLondon
hmmm by seeing the last season/arc(whatever you call it) of noblesse, the series might end or might reach one of those "OMG ITS GONNA END but doesnt" chapters, since it looks like rai might hibernate gain. for over using his powers

Edited by freekidd, 23 December 2011 - 08:28 PM.

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind
I'm kinda loosing interest in the series. It's just getting slow, or is it just me?
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

FionaSuus

FionaSuus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Netherlands

I'm kinda loosing interest in the series. It's just getting slow, or is it just me?

I'm not sure if it's going slower but I think the chapter got shorter, I still find it interesting but hate the wait. There are more cliffhangers now in the last chapters just as it's getting good it stops and you have to wait a week again for the new chapter :(

2c8e2ad05f6c9fa5039a4d85fc17acb8.jpg

Rave Jai Ho

Rave Jai Ho

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts
Its not that it gotten slow. We still get our weekly chapters.

The difference now is that we got fast release since we were catching up with the raws (original). Now we just have to wait for new chapters every week.

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
But actual plot development is less compared to the previous chapters.
Maybe because both author and artist are busy in publishing Noblesse in hard cover format or due to novel version (Noblesse S).

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

TheCrowSword

TheCrowSword

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationDenmark
btw, do you know if the novel is any different story wise?
Posted Image
Spoiler

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
Well the novel version(Known as 'Noblesse S') focus on the events that take place in school. Since in web comic,it is pretty difficult to show the school life and other things.

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
did anyone read the novel version? is it good?

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
The review which I read about novel version was excellent. It was praised and it is said to be one of the best but sadly it is in korean language and also it requires a paid membership

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

Obsolete

Obsolete

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA Butt Crack
Is anybody else thinking that the KSA joining forces with Rai and his group might result in Frankenstein leading research on human mods? Ya know, so we can have a scene where there's pretty much an all out brawl modified humans. Would that not be cool?

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
Spoilers/Comments moved from the Comment Section.

annihilator
218 is up!...

ohhh... its getting better.... yuri found out takeo and tao are still alive!! wahhh

what will happen to the school? kukuku....

Obsolete
Lol. Ass-kicking was denied. Plus another "we were holding back" from th KSA side of things. Wish we could just see their true power.

Well, from Yonsu's thoughts, the agents might not be able to transform. Who knows.

kookieluvr
I'm fine with it having no romance. Although, a little romance here and there wouldn't be too bad.

If that's the case I ship M-21 + Na yonsu! - It would just bring awesome entertainment. lol.

TheBreakeR
Anyone else think the guys should show a little bit more love interest, i love the action but when they start talking its Just a bore i just don't know how to explain it it just makes me want to skip it but i don't LOL.

sratis
I wanna see the werewolf's power !!! kick her ass !!!

Getsu
LMAO! He blushed... BAHAHAHA!

Obsolete
I really wanna see the KSA agents let loose.

hyper007
finally a real climax >D i dont really object to another funny scene of Rai and Fran though

Axel Yamato
And now thing will start to move, wonder who will end up fighting who.

vanillamoon
it seems elders don't have to be old

ANG3L
Finally Rei speak in chapter 207 yay. I hope he speak more throughout these next update chapters. Since normally he would sit there or go by the flow without speaking much or none at all it feel like he not really existed

AvarN
I always happen to ask myself what happened with the "romance" in this manwha. (Shinwoo has clearly feelings for Yoonah in ch 1, for example.) It wouldn't hurt so bad to have a little more of that.

ANG3L
yay new chapter update i've been waiting for it. I wonder wat kind of power those two experiment human has since according to the doc ...their existent must kept secret their power must be strong. ahhhh i can't wait for the next chapter where them two go recruit the red hair guy n the pc guy. That mean it a highly chance they would finally meet Rei and his ppl.(don't count the students) Thanks for the updates XD

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts

Whose earpiece was that? I am sure it was not of Frankenstein,Rael,Seira or Regis.Tao,Takeo and M-21 were not present on the battlefield. They came to know about the fight through monitoring Cctv's and by hearing from Frankenstein.
And how can he say Tao is alive by just seeing the earpiece? Well,I know Tao is smart but he wasnt there.Or maybe they visited the damaged field afterwards.
But even if they,i am sure they would have been enough carefull to not to leave an important evidence.It cant be of KSA agents.
Maybe it is a trap set uo by Tao and group so that if Union comes they would find out that Union is investigating.

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany
pat pat pat xD

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

Daicey1

Daicey1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Aaaah Tao had a mask fetish...kukukukuku

And where is Frankenstein?
What would he be busy of?
Making a medicine that would make Rai stay alive for a long time
or pursuing the TG(Traitor Gaju's) for what happened 820 years ago... :ph34r:

Edited by Daicey1, 09 February 2012 - 02:33 AM.