Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion - Kami-sama no Iutoori

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
So the new chapters out and the two new character introduced were taken down pretty fast. The new "game" seems pretty simple, you have a 1/3 chance of getting it right. The doll premises is pretty freaky. I'd have nightmares if one of them began judging me.

Although, if shooting lasers is all they can do, it'd be interesting to see if someone would fight them.

djabea

djabea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
If it were me I would never be able to jump 100 hundred time first of all this thing is very scary I wouldn't be able to enter and there is also the thing with the amount the have to jump even when I'm doing it alone I can't do it from the beginning. It's really frustrating it's such a simple thing.

I wish to could step out but that would probably mean death.

Thanks for the upload.

Arthur Lopez

Arthur Lopez

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
The mental fatigue carried over would be rough so far good series carrying over all the elements you expect from a series like this thanks for uploading.

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I think the Jump Rope one and maybe the doll guessing ones are the only ones I'd survive, haha. Then again, like the chick done, it seems pretty easy to accidentally kill another person in that one...

Also, the main characters seem to be handling the deaths fairly well.

djabea

djabea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
I knew it would be tug of war but I wished it had been dodgeball, how I loved to play it at school. It was the only thing I was good at.

Hmm I wonder if the shake it has more meaning or if it just tell them that they have to battle.

I wonder if they needed exactly 7 people or if at least 7 people would be ok. It was for them that they didn't have to jump and it would have been cramped.

I'm glad we got a glimpse of the person who engineered this I wonder if he will make them play next.

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
A death game of Dodgeball would be awesome, as long as Amiya doesn't participate, he'd flog everyone. XD

The score is 2-4 in the tug of war and we've seen the third group being mostly small boys and girls (from the looks of it). So I wonder how thie last group on the side will do... I'm expecting a twist in this.

The Engineer of the games is... freaky, lol. I hope Shun and all that aren't blamed for the games...

Sky029

Sky029

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Another great "I thought to be" character died in a jump rope cause He was tugged by a psycho girl... I was expecting that Guy would live in that jump rope match..

AyukawaAine

AyukawaAine

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSingapore
I wonder what would Amaya do if the others were gonna pull him down or something. :o
Though he said that comrades would help each other, he did imply that if they're useless then it would be better off without them.
I felt really sorry for the basketball kid though :( He almost managed to complete the task, and in the end got hit in the side with that bell.
Kinda depressing. xD But it's still an awesome manga :D Can't wait for more~ :3

WhimsicalShinigami

WhimsicalShinigami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I am craving another chapter sooo badly....I wish the mangaka would get more inspiration quicker... It's only 2 volumes right now... : ( But I guess you can't control writer's block (hope that's not why he's not writing...I've struggled with it before *shudder*).

Anyway, I can't wait to find out if Amaya will be the main antagonist or if he'll die...He's hot in a really naughty, I-shouldn't-be-thinking-that way. I am as interested in his character and story as I am in the main character (My forgetting his name does not mean anything : P).

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
The latest chapter makes me wonder how heavy those food balls are.

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I am craving another chapter sooo badly....I wish the mangaka would get more inspiration quicker... It's only 2 volumes right now... : ( But I guess you can't control writer's block (hope that's not why he's not writing...I've struggled with it before *shudder*).

Anyway, I can't wait to find out if Amaya will be the main antagonist or if he'll die...He's hot in a really naughty, I-shouldn't-be-thinking-that way. I am as interested in his character and story as I am in the main character (My forgetting his name does not mean anything : P).

It's a monthly (or was it bi-monthly?) manga. So yeah, that'll be the usual wait unfortunately.

DaburuO

DaburuO

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUS
Favorite female char died...

djabea

djabea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
ch 13

Seriously, ' Don't let your guard down' after saying that they it's exactly what they are doing in the next panel.

Whatever, thanks for the update.

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
To be fair, I think there was a time gap in between the pages.

Shouko-channnnn, I'll always remember you. :(

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!
DAMN!! Why did Mushroom head have to be the loser in the strip "Rock-Paper-Scissors" game!?

(Curse the author for robbing me of my valuable fanservice!!)

And I had a fresh bottle of hand lotion ready in anticipation!!

Edited by PervySageChuck, 18 June 2012 - 01:25 PM.

Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

FakeHero

FakeHero

Potato

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationReality, sadly...........
Not sure if serious, comment above me...........................

Anyways, anyone thought that the author had the Olympics in mind for this arc? Is pretty sweet.

mikoh

mikoh

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSingapore
I was calling bullshit on the elephant skin formula and googled it. Turns out it's real and was awarded a Ig Nobel Prize in Mathamatics in 2002. ಠ_ಠ

Wikipedia link. Research paper.

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
How would you handle the despair game? I would probably find people with a relationship and threaten one so the other would... Anyways, I'm guessing the mc is confident because he's planning on suicide. I wonder how he'll get out of it.

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!
Well... Part one of this series has come to an end!!

Wouldn't it be an interesting twist if Shun actually dies as this series goes from monthly to weekly releases by the author for part two!?

Who do you think would become the new MC?
Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

luukia

luukia

Potato

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

I was calling bullshit on the elephant skin formula and googled it. Turns out it's real and was awarded a Ig Nobel Prize in Mathamatics in 2002. ಠ_ಠ

Wikipedia link. Research paper.

O.O
so..it only works for indian elephant ? how about thailand one ??
damn the tension is killing me !

Well... Part one of this series has come to an end!!

Wouldn't it be an interesting twist if Shun actually dies as this series goes from monthly to weekly releases by the author for part two!?

Who do you think would become the new MC?

please don't.. :(
i already love amaya-shun pair very dearly...
i'll be devastated if one of them dies..