Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Alphabet Game

alphabet game spam forum games

• Please log in to reply
13159 replies to this topic

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」

Quit

All nighters aren't bad if you're sleeping through the day. 

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

As if, though, right?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Sequester

But because I fully expect my entire adult life to be somewhat like this if not worse, I decided to get used to it

I really hope not :/

I would much prefer it if you were to live a happy life with an amicable amount of breathing room.

I realize my preferences on this matter amount to little. I... I just want everyone I like to be happy, dammit! >~<

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

but working class slaves are happy lol

happily working

telepathy

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 23 April 2019 - 04:32 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Umbrage

They are? I must not be one of them, then. Weird.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Vim

ah, i am out of work for now, i feel empty already.

am i one of them yet

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

weary

yes, =]

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Xenograft

This word brought to you courtesy of auto-suggest while I was trying to remember whether "xenographer" was a real word.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

oh fancy words

ypsilon 

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

zombie 

ok it's time to get down to business - just like a man need a whole bunch of anime / tv shows - 

Human Crossing - The 25th Hour (Vol. 1) by Ar…
The Mists of Avalon
The Illusionist (Full Screen Edition)
Joker Game: The Complete Series (DVD…
DVD Anime Legend Of The Galactic Heroes: N…
Sunday Without God: Complete Collection Blu…
Un-Go: Complete Collection (DVD 3-Disc)…
DVD Rainbow : Nisha Rokubo No Shichinin (…
91 Days: The Complete Series (DVD 2 Disc) En…
Rome: Season 1
Rome: Season 2
Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit - Complete Collec…
Anime DVD Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi To Akas…
DVD ANIME Tales of Zestiria The X Sea 1&2…
Le Chevalier D'Eon TV Series Perfect Collection
Moribito: Guardian Of The Spirit - Special Collectio…
ANIME DVD~ENGLISH DUBBED~Violet Everga…
Toward the Terra Part 1 (Vol 1-2)
Toward the Terra Part 2 (vol 3-4)
Towanoquon / Towa no Quon (Chapter 1 - 6 En…
DVD Japan Anime Hakkenden : Eight Dog…
The Legend of the Legendary Heroes: Coll…
Voices of a Distant Star (DVD, 2003)
Anime DVD: Fate Apocrypha Complete S…

a total of $338.27 or an average $14.09 per media since January... hmmm to breakeven with internet say $50 a month that would only be $250 ...

so I need to go cold turkey for the next two months or so

Nvm that's since March.

Time to cleanup backup

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 16 May 2019 - 05:38 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Avarice

Come, join us in further piracy, my friend me matey :'D

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Bounty

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Comeuppance

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Depression

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/SIPOVGINICHN

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/SIPOVGINIUSA

The gini index for US is now higher than that of china, or at least, from the latest data and continuing the trend trajectory. This is kinda crazy

so i went to my buddy and his wife has acid reflux so she got like something like a mattress which probably lifts her up at an angle - have you tried this poki

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Expend

hey hey bought a game for myself woohoo

although its kind of shitty and of no interest to anyone but me

but hey i felt good

also this seemingly empty vacation time got filled up quick, so much work, although i have come to realise keeping myself empty minded is the worst thing that can happen to me, because i apparently am susceptible to imposter syndrome

this same thing happened last year, i am now afraid of holidays

---

on another note you have you ever felt remarkably useless, good in professional life but unable to properly do small things without messing up, i did because i had a couple of days when i did nothing but screw up my own stuff.. etc

---

i think i also figured out why children have it better than grown ups, because as a child you can get away doing the same stuff for ~10 years [school, playing etc] but as a grown up things change really quickly and you have to make a lot of decisions, all while assuming that each one of them will set in stone something for you and can't be undone later. I suppose listening to/following motivational stuff like 'only good things will happen' or 'everything will be fine' with confidence is exponentially more difficult, and pure willpower doesnt solve as many problems as it used to do when i was a kid

---

on the other hand, remembering childhood memories doesnt feel particularly sad for me, i rarely feel like 'i wish i was a child again', i love the people around me and my life rn, but i miss the freedom of childhood without missing the other stuff. i suppose we all qualify as children in some sense, but growing up is too soon already TT_TT

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
*cries*

I typed out a really long and reply with some heartfelt bits and then the computer ate it TT_TT

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Fiction ... nah, computers don't eat stuff, that's a feature, not a bug

which game btw? is it fun? although I don't play games nowadays, thinking about the days when I have the stamina to play until 4 in the morning brings tears of joy to my mind.

Academic stress is difficult to bear. I know it made me almost go crazy too. I think it's unfair but what can we do. We really don't have a chance given the competition - and it is global competition. I mean, I like to think that somehow in the end all this comes out ok for mankind in the end. In truth, I don't have an answer either. Is the endgame simply to have everyone goto cramp school like they have it in Japanese manga? 

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 19 May 2019 - 10:28 PM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Is the endgame simply to have everyone goto cramp school like they have it in Japanese manga? 

uhh this is already happening here, no lie, also, these days you can't really get satisfactory results without it

Academic stress is difficult to bear.

no need to worry for now, i'm winning big, although i'm confused as to how i'm getting trained for any kind of profession in the process

*cries*

I typed out a really long and reply with some heartfelt bits and then the computer ate it TT_TT

:'(

no need to feel sad, i was just introspecting because i had too much free time 

---

Guide

which game btw? is it fun? 

it's a flash game, nobody but little kids and i would like it. honestly i could have searched hard to find a cracked version, but since i dont really ever play anything i was like might as well spend the cash. i like it because i can actualize my sword fantasies with it, but it seems like by the end of the week i will bascially have no time to play anyway. bad end.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Halfnium

:'(

no need to feel sad, i was just introspecting because i had too much free time ---

Aww, you're too sweet to me >~< *hug*

it's a flash game, nobody but little kids and i would like it. honestly i could have searched hard to find a cracked version, but since i dont really ever play anything i was like might as well spend the cash. i like it because i can actualize my sword fantasies with it, but it seems like by the end of the week i will bascially have no time to play anyway. bad end.

Your evasion of the question only makes me more curious, human-ish person that I am >w< I swear I'm never out to actually judge your tastes. (Obviously you don't have to say, though :'3 )

I am a little sad that your free time will run out by the end of the week but que sera, sera. oxo;

Edited by pokari, 21 May 2019 - 09:57 PM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Ire

wwwWwWWwwWWWwWWWWWwwww