Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Alphabet Game

alphabet game spam forum games

• Please log in to reply
13159 replies to this topic

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Worldly

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Xenial

Ubuntu taught me this one, so I have a new X word ^^

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Y E S B R O

Why do you guys think I stopped typing properly? Is it because I've become tired and lazy?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Zippy

I don't know. I was wondering occasionally, though.

My first assumption, was that it was semi-satirical.

My second guess, that it was indeed conservation of effort (for good or ill), which is fine except to the extent that it is a bit concerning if it's because of outright exhaustion.

My third vague guess, that it was just one of those things that we let go as time goes on and we decide that that isn't one of the things that really matters, after all.

Do you know yourself, out of curiosity? I often don't know why I do (or don't do) things myself.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Apostasy

You shouldn't try to self psychoanalyze, it almost never works, because of the numerous self defenses we put on ourselves. It's better to rely on the opinions of others whom you trust. Motivation, in particular, correlates to emotions, and in particular the emotions felt at that particular situation. And then afterwards we make justification for the actions we've made.

In this particular case, it probably isn't indicative of much, unless you also notice a general decline of productivity across all other areas. 

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 06 March 2019 - 07:40 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Belfast

On the flip side, I myself tend not to emote enough for other people to figure out what's wrong with me. That is to say, no one can analyze the stuff in my head very well, because the stuff in my head mostly stays there. (This recent anxiety and insomnia-ish stuff being a possible exception.)

I think a mix of self-reflection and talking to people is probably good. (Though it's definitely possible to get caught up in recursive self-reflection and end up with a distorted sense of reality).

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Calamari

No, it was just because I'm lazy

I feel like I have clarity as long as I can see through whatever it is everyone else around me is doing, I don't really need to think about what I'm doing in particular, that gets planned out on it's own.

Damn, that makes me sound like a control freak, when actually I'm just a sad person.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Dandelion

*hugs*

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Epsilon

Less than _ for all _ greater than 0

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Futago

Twins as a concept are interesting, given the whole nature vs. nurture debate.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Dr Mengele agrees

Gack

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Just because a sadistic mad nazi scientist (he's basically the real-world archetype of an evil mad scientist, isn't he? This is one of those characters that's much less fun when they're real) agrees with a statement doesn't automatically make that statement wrong.

Hammurabi

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

I was making a sick joke about the twins experiment

Indigo

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Yeah, I know. I mean, I had to google the guy's name to check that you were making the reference I thought you were, but I figured that that's who you were talking about.

Jiffy

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Keystone

lol i remember reading about it somewhere, way to try and disprove genetics

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Luciferous

Okay, hugs and good-night :'3

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Massive

big problems, no sleep

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Nooooo

nothing is more important sleep - your brain need the time to detox.

Actually after a certain point your productivity goes down to nil anyway - I've pulled (1) all nighter in my entire college career? 

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 19 April 2019 - 04:57 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I never did a full all-nighter while working on anything in college. Though I came pretty close while working on a group project with people who did. On my own, sleeping a bit and taking periodic naps through the night makes more sense when pulling out all stops to get something done last-second.

I did end up staying up the whole night a few times anyway, but it was pretty safe to assume I was babbling nonsense by about 3 AM

Omnibus

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Pup

I hate dogs

I don't do all nighters either, I wanted to express the tiredness and resulting disinterest and boredom in everything after not really getting any kind of break and work piling up along with all kinds of weird things happening to my body, but I was too tired to type it out at the time

But because I fully expect my entire adult life to be somewhat like this if not worse, I decided to get used to it