Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter 75

Tower of god 75 raw

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

Poll: [Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter 75 (114 member(s) have cast votes)

We all agree that Lahel is now Rachel ? o_O

1. Yes (88 votes [77.19%])

Percentage of vote: 77.19%

2. Nope (26 votes [22.81%])

Percentage of vote: 22.81%

May Hwa Ryun be Evankhells Daughter (he is not a redhead my mistake on not confirming it ._. )

1. Yes (22 votes [30.99%])

Percentage of vote: 30.99%

2. Never (49 votes [69.01%])

Percentage of vote: 69.01%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Alxandr

Alxandr

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 44 posts
Baam being dead makes no sense. Than the whole point about him beeing an irregular and having immense potential is just all a waste...

Sniter

Sniter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationSwiss :D

Baam being dead makes no sense. Than the whole point about him beeing an irregular and having immense potential is just all a waste...

read the tread
He is DEAD due to the fact that they didn't find any remainings. = he's not dead ^^

babbo3d

babbo3d

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • Locationin the outer tower (failed on the first floor)
Well i agree baam being dead is highly unlikely. But it would kinda of break the fourth wall in manwha where the main characters never died (or sacrafies thenself for the others) If baam is actually dead it would be interesting. but i hope not because i love baam.
Posted Image

Ralan

Ralan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
hopefully we won't get the mind control explanation
bull shit to that

veirge

veirge

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Ch 76 explains why this thread about Arkhyung fails lol.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
About cat92, it's this page right?

Actually, I think the author said Lahel is an irregular.

I had an online chat with the author a few days ago. Along with 30 other fans, of course. I think somebody asked him about it. XD

It doesn't tell us that Baam is Not an irregular himself. There's still the shocking bit about how he could freely manipulate Shinsoo, among many others.

What's wrong with "Rachel"? I actually like the fact that she has an ordinary name. We already know that she's not particularly beautiful (along with a bunch of other bad things Headon called her). I think the whole point was that she was ordinary as can be when judged by other people, but she's special to Baam despite of all that. So, I like the fact that she has this plain, boring name like Rachel.

Edited by Mizura, 21 December 2011 - 02:14 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Obsidian-Blue

Obsidian-Blue

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
I wrote this before...."Has anyone noticed that no one mentions finding the body of the Bull, which Baam killed before he was pushed out. I think the Marshmallow guy is the one who told Rachel to push Baam out, that's why he was so sure that the Bull was going to be the end of Baam. The bubble was supposed to be impervious to most things, but if he was pushed out, the Bull would have had him. However, Rachel screwed up. She didn't expect Baam to kill the Bull so quickly - she was supposed to push him out before the Bull struck. So, the fact they don't mention finding the body of the Bull.....means that the omission was a part of the lie. From what Lahel was saying, the group can only assume that the Bull killed Baam. However, if it were mentioned that the Bull was dead, they would know that the probability was much higher that Baam is alive."

Now, here is even more of a little thought. Suppose that someone made a deal with Rachel/Lahel to push Baam out when the Bull struck so Baam would die (Poofball guy). What if she purposely pushed him out AFTER so she could say she fulfilled her end of the deal, while knowing that Baam would survive? She told Baam that it was time for him to die as she pushed him - a pointless statement, unless it would make an impact. If she knew he would survive, then she wouldn't want him following her as that would reveal that she didn't fulfill her side of the original bargain - to push him out to die. She wanted Baam to believe she betrayed him - to protect him, perhaps. That also would mean that she made another deal with someone else to protect him...

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind

I wrote this before...."Has anyone noticed that no one mentions finding the body of the Bull, which Baam killed before he was pushed out. I think the Marshmallow guy is the one who told Rachel to push Baam out, that's why he was so sure that the Bull was going to be the end of Baam. The bubble was supposed to be impervious to most things, but if he was pushed out, the Bull would have had him. However, Rachel screwed up. She didn't expect Baam to kill the Bull so quickly - she was supposed to push him out before the Bull struck. So, the fact they don't mention finding the body of the Bull.....means that the omission was a part of the lie. From what Lahel was saying, the group can only assume that the Bull killed Baam. However, if it were mentioned that the Bull was dead, they would know that the probability was much higher that Baam is alive."

Now, here is even more of a little thought. Suppose that someone made a deal with Rachel/Lahel to push Baam out when the Bull struck so Baam would die (Poofball guy). What if she purposely pushed him out AFTER so she could say she fulfilled her end of the deal, while knowing that Baam would survive? She told Baam that it was time for him to die as she pushed him - a pointless statement, unless it would make an impact. If she knew he would survive, then she wouldn't want him following her as that would reveal that she didn't fulfill her side of the original bargain - to push him out to die. She wanted Baam to believe she betrayed him - to protect him, perhaps. That also would mean that she made another deal with someone else to protect him...

I really do like your theory :). +1 :P
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

Michael Chandra

Michael Chandra

Fingerling Potato

• tC Donator
  • 71 posts

Ch 76 explains why this thread about Arkhyung fails lol.

No it's not. -_- There's plenty of evidence from before pointing at that Ak- is an irregular. Just because Rachel might be an undetected irregular, doesn't mean he isn't a detected irregular. Heck, the next chapter may involve Headon bringing Rachel to the second floor, making it seem to the staff that she is a regular.