Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter 75

Tower of god 75 raw

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

Poll: [Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter 75 (114 member(s) have cast votes)

We all agree that Lahel is now Rachel ? o_O

1. Yes (88 votes [77.19%])

Percentage of vote: 77.19%

2. Nope (26 votes [22.81%])

Percentage of vote: 22.81%

May Hwa Ryun be Evankhells Daughter (he is not a redhead my mistake on not confirming it ._. )

1. Yes (22 votes [30.99%])

Percentage of vote: 30.99%

2. Never (49 votes [69.01%])

Percentage of vote: 69.01%

Vote Guests cannot vote

babbo3d

babbo3d

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • Locationin the outer tower (failed on the first floor)
I doubt she is evankhell lero would have noticed since apperantly his always with the real evankhell and his super tall. Having said that she might be faking the eye thing it might already be fixed if she was evankhell taking no damage from baams attack.
Posted Image

reseter

reseter

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
well maybe that's not the case but i think u can change ur apperance with shinso.

Edited by reseter, 11 December 2011 - 09:01 PM.

baekjae

baekjae

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

========Blog Post============

Now Baam is coming up. You could say that the next chapter is the beginning of Baam becoming a real main character. So what was he up to now? uh.... A.... good-looking guy?

^^ Doesn't this suggest the character switch will be to Baam? Like, the focus will actually follow him now? If Baam, according to the author, only started becoming a main character as of two or three chapters ago, then how would it be "the beginning" for him... or how could you already "switch him out" as a main character if he just "started"? Seems to me he's giving Baam a fresh start, where he won't have anyone to rely on anymore and will have to start doing things for himself, and really "become a main character". We'll see, I guess.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

No wonder Rachel is sick; she was covered in sewege! Gross.

God knows what happened in there, perhaps she got Cummed out XD, that's the green thingy XD

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

reseter

reseter

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
Its wondering why Hwa was in directors office during the test did he not take the test with everybody else?

Captain Usopp

Captain Usopp

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Well I think there is no question that Lahel is faking her injuries and yes I am super 10000% sure. Also while I do not think we will see a resolution to the current cliff hanger of Hwa Ryun and Lahel I do think there will be a fight. Hwa Ryuh does not normally walk around with her weapon and yet comes into her room with it in full display. I think Hwa Ryuh plans to make Lahel fight for her life and in the process expose how she had been faking her injuries.

Michael Chandra

Michael Chandra

Fingerling Potato

• tC Donator
  • 71 posts

Its wondering why Hwa was in directors office during the test did he not take the test with everybody else?

Hwa didn't score rights to the final exam, only Laure and Baam did of the Wave Controllers. The pass/fail part was only adjusted for Lahel with the Guardian test, for the rest everyone who participated in the Hunt had been allowed to enter the final exam.

wilcoxii

wilcoxii

Potato Spud

• The Company
  • 48 posts
I think Rachel wanted the support of the group Baam had put together to climb the tower. She knew that the group in some sesne was Baams because he was the one who brought together. So for them to be fully hers she had to remove Baam. Now her chances of reaching the top are almost certain because the group has:
1. 1 strong irregular
2. 2 Zahard princesses
3. A son from one of the great families (who stole some equipment from his father vault to climb the tower)
4. A very strong wave controller
5. 2 top seed scouts, Gator, Hatsu

Lazy Tiger

Lazy Tiger

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 526 posts
I personally don't think that Lahel did this for the support of the group. Think about it... if she wanted that she should have just kept Baam with her and the group's help was assured... as they would most certainly follow him... It doesn't make sense to kill Baam for this reason...

Also... even if Koon wants to keep helping her from know on, who knows what everyone else will do... Baam was the one that practically created this group and kept it together, without him the chances that it will last are lowered greatly...

Edited by Lazy Tiger, 11 December 2011 - 11:32 PM.

wilcoxii

wilcoxii

Potato Spud

• The Company
  • 48 posts

I personally don't think that Lahel did this for the support of the group. Think about it... if she wanted that she should have just kept Baam with her and the group's help was assured... as they would most certainly follow him... It doesn't make sense to kill Baam for this reason...

Also... even if Koon wants to keep helping her from know on, who knows what everyone else will do... Baam was the one that practically created this group and kept it together, without him the chances that it will last are lowered greatly...

Yes, they were kept together by Baam. But i think in respect of Baam they will fight to make his wish come true and help Rachel climb the tower.

Theoricus

Theoricus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 71 posts
Seems to me Lahel may be trying to pull the wool over the eyes of Zahard and company concerning Baam.

Her expression to Baam was 'you have to die here' when she pushed him off, right? She might have been just speaking metaphorically. Baam needs to disappear, as his existence as an irregular is enough to warrant his death to the extent special agents are searching for him. Now that he's officially recognized as being dead he won't have to worry about would-be assassins.

That being said, maybe she did mean to kill him, but it just seems somewhat out of character given what we know about her so far.

shackle

shackle

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 13 posts
if lahel becomes the main character i will so stop reading this series, only interested in baam.

RedGlow

RedGlow

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 41 posts
Still <3 Lahel and I bet things get more interesting from here on. To me, from author's post etc, Lahel's desire to see the stars is real. I can see Baam being imprisoned by Zahard and cohorts because they 'feared' him, but to Lahel he is the key to the stars if she just 'pushes' him the right way.
Posted Image

roguescreed

roguescreed

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

if lahel becomes the main character i will so stop reading this series, only interested in baam.

+1

Zageron

Zageron

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG

Also Lahel will not become the main character. Everyone else will remain the main characters and we will follow bamm's story as well. I'm sure of this. Unless something else happens.

shionoro

shionoro

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
I'd love Lahel being the main char so much, i cannot describe it

shackle

shackle

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 13 posts
why?? shes only a light bearer, id rather see the irregular wave controller

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Wait! Didn't the author once mention in his blog or somewhere else that Part II will focus more on the Princesses?

In that case, either Rachel herself has connections to the Princesses (Hwaryong being in on it too), or the story won't focus on her at all. There's still a lot to be found out! :D

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Plantinum

Plantinum

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Wait! Didn't the author once mention in his blog or somewhere else that Part II will focus more on the Princesses?

In that case, either Rachel herself has connections to the Princesses (Hwaryong being in on it too), or the story won't focus on her at all. There's still a lot to be found out! :D

I think he just said that we would see more of the "real" princesses or something like that, like possibly other ranker pricesses than Yuri. Don't remember which blog post though, can't be too far back.

Confirmation on Hwa Ryong would be sweet though ^^

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Still, what are the odds of a group of regulars coming across not just one, but several princesses? Also, we already met like... 2.5 Princesses in Part I, and yet Part II will show comparatively more of the Princesses, which implies that they won't just be glossed over (like, they show up once and we never hear from them again).

Even if Rachel becomes the main protagonist, we Must be looking at some pretty unusual paths. ^^

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com