Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter 75

Tower of god 75 raw

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

Poll: [Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter 75 (114 member(s) have cast votes)

We all agree that Lahel is now Rachel ? o_O

1. Yes (88 votes [77.19%])

Percentage of vote: 77.19%

2. Nope (26 votes [22.81%])

Percentage of vote: 22.81%

May Hwa Ryun be Evankhells Daughter (he is not a redhead my mistake on not confirming it ._. )

1. Yes (22 votes [30.99%])

Percentage of vote: 30.99%

2. Never (49 votes [69.01%])

Percentage of vote: 69.01%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

Seems to me that the guardian played a part in Baam's fate

And Lahel still is in her personal graviational chair, so maybe she was indeed hurt, and she can stand but for short amount of time

Hmm, nice thinking but... wouldn't it cause suspicion that her leg is healed, when baam did not return? after all the test is to let lehal pass because she's injured

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

TheCrowSword

TheCrowSword

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Translations from the author's blog

raw

Spoiler

translations

Spoiler

actually I think this is for the better somehow, I mean we want baam to get in the wing tree (being freaking awesome), but that doesn't mean we wanna see, koon and the others get dragged by baam to the top like free riders...
Posted Image
Spoiler

TheCrowSword

TheCrowSword

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Hmm, nice thinking but... wouldn't it cause suspicion that her leg is healed, when baam did not return? after all the test is to let lehal pass because she's injured

I don't think it will be a problem... after all in the end the treatment was something the director supposedly held back, that was otherwise easy, because he wanted baam to ask the guardian...

Edit: sorry for double post kinda forgot that I just made one T_T

Edited by roaringrain, 11 December 2011 - 04:37 PM.

Posted Image
Spoiler

Lazy Tiger

Lazy Tiger

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 526 posts
Hmmm, so we don't really see what happened to Baam... Not surprising, thought so much... Maibe SIU will keep him hidden until the beginning on the next season... Or maybe he really died, though I don't really think so...

Not much action in this chapter but what I can tell is that:
- Lahel (I'll stick with this as is still correct and it's shorter :P) is a really good actor...
- Lahel and Hwa Ryun know/knew each other... maybe even what happened in the crown game was all an act... (this is pretty much what this chapter's all about and can spawn several theories or complete ones already shared on this forum...)
- Hatsu's sword seems to materialize out of nowhere with very cool special effects :P (it seems different from the inventories we've seen so far)
- Baam is a really good guy, making sure everyone passes even if he fails... although is seems weird he thought about the possibility he would fail considering how determined he was in climbing the tower with Lahel...

Hmm... I don't know how much more I can deduce right now... It's a pretty weak chapter in terms of revealing content... I have some ideas but are not really clear in my head... Maybe more can be said after the translation... and of course, after the next chapters in the season...

PS: I just read the author's blog translation... after I wrote everything of the above, and I think maybe he left us a clue... in that going to the mountains just to be able to continue working, and giving up on the stars... maybe Lahel made such a sacrifice and had to tend over Baam, but later decided that she can not live without her dream and leave Baam to climb the tower... Hmm... or maybe there's no hidden meaning and I'm just overthinking... Also... SIU says next chapter but from what I've seen he sure likes to tease...

Edited by Lazy Tiger, 11 December 2011 - 04:48 PM.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

- Lahel and Hwa Ryun know/knew each other... maybe even what happened in the crown game was all an act... (this is pretty much what this chapter's all about an can spawn several theories or complete ones already shared on this forum...)

We don't know if lehal knew her, she might know the truth that she pushed baam. also Hwa was at the directors place so he probably knew about it to,

I don't think it will be a problem... after all in the end the treatment was something the director supposedly held back, that was otherwise easy, because he wanted baam to ask the guardian...

Edit: sorry for double post kinda forgot that I just made one T_T

doubt he held back, because he does not seem like a guy who would do favors for others, without earning anything in return. He just did not want to do it.

Also i wonder what the zombie said, truth is he annoys me to no ending. wanted that the swordsman killed him XD

Edited by Laurens D, 11 December 2011 - 04:43 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Thanks so much LaFa! And yeah, he's trolling us reeaaall hard. I can get a character switch. Main character switches give other POVs, and work out great in other series. I even expected a character switch since last week, when others theorized that Baam has been whisked away for training.

But the blog + current chapter combination makes it sound as though Rachel there is becoming the main character instead, and that's just a Tad creepy to me. D: She's just waaay too much of a good actor (and yes she's probably faking her injuries still). She's set to manipulate the whole group to help her up the tower in Baam's place.

That said, I'm looking forward to her "reason" next week. Also, the story from here on isn't necessarily told through her POV, it could be told through the POV of someone else like Koon for example.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

TheCrowSword

TheCrowSword

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationDenmark

We don't know if lehal knew her, she might know the truth that she pushed baam. also Hwa was at the directors place so he probably knew about it to,

doubt he held back, because he does not seem like a guy who would do favors for others, without earning anything in return. He just did not want to do it.

Also i wonder what the zombie said, truth is he annoys me to no ending. wanted that the swordsman killed him XD

He didn't hold back? He held back the treatment aka the doctors for Rachel treatment (or so he said), in reallity he was probably just making a possible excuse for Lahel/Rachel, in order to make her enter the group...

yes something fishy is going on here... very fishy
Posted Image
Spoiler

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

He didn't hold back? He held back the treatment aka the doctors for Rachel treatment (or so he said), in reallity he was probably just making a possible excuse for Lahel/Rachel, in order to make her enter the group...

yes something fishy is going on here... very fishy

Like i know he said that only experienced dokters can heal her, and it will cost a lot.. or something like that. not wanting and holding back is something different. she did receive dokters however it wasn't good enough.

about the fishy part... I Agree also got a feeling koon might know the truth that lehal pushed him

Edited by Laurens D, 11 December 2011 - 05:04 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

Lazy Tiger

Lazy Tiger

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 526 posts
Concerning Lahel's legs healing business... maybe she did receive the needed treatment from the director and everything else was all an act... I mean, if Lahel can fool everyone, why can't the director... even saying everything he said to Baam about expensive treatment and later about holding out on the treatment...

If Hwa Ryun is working with/for the director and she knows Lahel too, well, it may be that Lahel is not really acting alone here and that the plan to set up Baam for killing/hiding for training/just messing with his feeling (who knows what right now?) involved a larger party of people... after all, Baam is an irregular... treating his entry in the tower is not something they would just overlook, right?... or as some theories already explained... maybe there was some sort of plan even before he entered...

SIU said Baam's destinies and Lahel's are separated from this point onwards... and that maybe we won't be seeing Baam as the main for some time... or even EVER... but at least we know he isn't really dead... at least that's what results from what SIU says...

EDIT: Somehow I feel that there's more important info in SIU's blog post than in the actual chapter... funny thing... :P

EDIT2: Lero ro tells them they passed the test... because of Baam's talk with the Guardian... so Lahel must have known about this otherwise pushing him could mean she would fail the test too...

Edited by Lazy Tiger, 11 December 2011 - 05:16 PM.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

Concerning Lahel's legs healing business... maybe she did receive the needed treatment from the director and everything else was all an act... I mean, if Lahel can fool everyone, why can't the director... even saying everything he said to Baam about expensive treatment and later about holding out on the treatment...

If Hwa Ryun is working with/for the director and she knows Lahel too, well, it may be that Lahel is not really acting alone here and that the plan to set up Baam for killing/hiding for training/just messing with his feeling (who knows what right now?) involved a larger party of people... after all, Baam is an irregular... treating his entry in the tower is not something they would just overlook, right?... or as some theories already explained... maybe there was some sort of plan even before he entered...

SIU said Baam's destinies and Lahel's are separated from this point onwards... and that maybe we won't be seeing Baam as the main for some time... or even EVER... but at least we know he isn't really dead... at least that's what results from what SIU says...

Well, he did say that baam will become a proper main character. so doubt we won't see him for to long. they are probably busy with revealing the past of lehal, so perhaps in the last chapter of volume 1. we will see baam in the ending... probably..

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

potato

potato

Bikini Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
I wonder if Koon will figure out what really happened, I think Baam is still alive but I cannot see how Lahel could have done any of this for Baam's wellbeing unless she knew Yu Han Sung and Hwa Ryun would have made a more overt move if Baam had lived through the test.

Did Baam pass or fail the test? I saw people mention he talked to the guardian in this chapter and made sure the team's pass/fail did not depend on him entering the Mama Whale's mouth only Lahel but is it a). Baam failing or passing does not effect the group's fail/pass or b.) Baam does pass he is just assumed dead like a loophole the guardian forgot to cover if Baam is able to survive.

I just do not see much of a future for Baam if he is stuck in the floor of test since he will probably be discovered at some point in time unless possibly Yu Han Sung is actually on Baam's side and just needed people to think he is dead so he can coach him or something xD it reminds me of when Yu Han Sung mentioned there was a wave that was going to shake the entire tower does not make much sense looking at the group of regulars but Baam on the other hand....

Edited by potato, 11 December 2011 - 05:10 PM.

babbo3d

babbo3d

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • Locationin the outer tower (failed on the first floor)
No this seems like lahel made a backdoors deal to kill baam for a free ride to the top, but having said that i don't think she could do it.

Edited by babbo3d, 11 December 2011 - 09:38 PM.

Posted Image

GwhoisJ

GwhoisJ

Fingerling Potato

• tC Donator
  • 75 posts
  • LocationThe College of William & Mary

Haha he's trolling us sooo hard ._.

lol, he loves doing that. sort of how he trolls the company :D

Infinity can not be fully realized because it is something without bound, but everything we know is finite, has boundaries, ends, and we can measure that. For example, although we can conclude through logical and mathematical extrapolation that magnetic fields extend to infinity we have no way to measure that they in fact do.

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts
I do hope SIU is just playing around with us with the main character switch. I dislike Lahel as a character, not just because she did this but because SIU hasn't really developed her character into anything meanful for me. Lahel is a lightbearer, she is not going to stronger than Koon as a Lightbearer in my opinion in these tests so what would be the point in trying to put her in that situation.

I had a feeling that SIU wasn't going to show us anything about Baam this week but I was hoping for it.

reseter

reseter

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
Well i have this Crazy idea stuck in my head that Hwa is really Evankell this is based on a fact that Evan mentions Evankell being red headed and his reaction to Hwa in chapter 72. Through whats his deal with Lahel is beyond me.

Edited by reseter, 11 December 2011 - 07:05 PM.

potato

potato

Bikini Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
I doubt Evankhell would lose an eye to a shinsoo newbie like Baam and we were told Evankhell would murder anyone interfering with the test I think Hwa Ryun has some secrets but none of them are being Evankhell =p.

reseter

reseter

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
well he could have some agenda following bam and lahel . In the crown game him atacking lahel and loosing an eye could be just a setup.If not then i think hes a proxy for bigger player

Edited by reseter, 11 December 2011 - 07:38 PM.

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

Well i have this Crazy idea stuck in my head that Hwa is really Evankell this is based on a fact that Evan mentions Evankell being red headed and his reaction to Hwa in chapter 72. Through whats his deal with Lahel is beyond me.

Maybe she is Evankhell's daughter and already a ranker... Since Evankhell is an important person in tower, it wouldn't be weird If Evan knew her.
And she might be a princess and Evankhell's daughter at the same time.

Murkel

Murkel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 401 posts
Chances are very high Hwa Ryun is a princess given the clues SIU has given us.

Funfreek

Funfreek

Potato

• Members
  • 121 posts
No wonder Rachel is sick; she was covered in sewege! Gross.

Edited by Funfreek, 11 December 2011 - 08:18 PM.