Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hi there xD

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Optimus Rex

Optimus Rex

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBosnia
Hi there guys i'm new here xD. My name is Optimus Rex. I like watching anime but i dont read all that much manga. I do like reading Korean webcomics. I'm mostlly here to meet new people tho xD

Fangirl

Fangirl

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

xD

Hi xD

Optimus Rex

Optimus Rex

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBosnia
Hello nice to meet you xD

Nyu

Nyu

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
What's shakin bacon.

You already know me, but I am Nyu (obviously), welcome to my dear home of the batotians. There's been some shinanigans going on with the forum lately, I hope this doesn't discourage you.. I'm sure you saw a portion of what I meant when you tried to register. When your familiar with the forum, feel free to stop by the music threads and jam out with me.

(Oh. Please do refrain from feeding ecchi to the wild @PervySageChuck when you frolic the forums, this beast is the most unpredictable and deadly in the land of batotians...)
In time's of elimination
We've got nothing to lose
Please repeat the message
It's the music that we choose

Optimus Rex

Optimus Rex

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBosnia
Hahaha
Tnx for your help again. This forum is a bit different then most ive been in but i understand how it works.

Ccrados

Ccrados

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationthe other side

A birth of a new member despite Batoto's death? Batoto/vatoto is indeed hardcore.

tumblr_inline_nwjunhls6J1rqfb5i_540.png

MistaL

MistaL

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCanada

XD sorry I'm late XD but XD welcome XDDDDDD

Remember what I told you:
YOU are the super retard