Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Translation request ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hasya

Hasya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Hi i want to request a scantalation group to translate a manga "Honey rose" or "under the rose"

Where should i post ?

Its been a long time and nobody has translated it yet ?

Incase no group is willing ...

Where can i find someone who can translate jap to eng  ( i am willing to help too with cleaning etc to best of my phothsop abilities) 

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

Here:

Or here if you want to organise something yourself:

The latter option you can also do on baka updates, seeing as most groups and LFG people will likely not lurk around here soon/anymore.

Or you can commission something if you know of some group doing commissions (or just pay for translation and do the putting stuff together step yourself) but offering or seeking paid scanlations is a no-no here so use google.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Hasya

Hasya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Here:

Or here if you want to organise something yourself:

The latter option you can also do on baka updates, seeing as most groups and LFG people will likely not lurk around here soon/anymore.

Or you can commission something if you know of some group doing commissions (or just pay for translation and do the putting stuff together step yourself) but offering or seeking paid scanlations is a no-no here so use google.

Thx man

I joined a scantalation group

Once i / we get a japnese translator i can proofread,clean,redraw and get the job done

No clue where i can get the raw tho :P 

Hasya

Hasya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

We started scanlating Under the rose

https://mangadex.com/manga/22924