Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Aloha !

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dchs

Dchs

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello !

So first, thank you very much for all the work that is done here !

Then, since I'm new I decided to introduce properly.

I'm french and begun to be attracted to mangas quite recently even if I'm sort of a bookworm.

I don't like animes yet so I don't have any favourite as for favourite manga, I am sure I'll chose one of Jiro Taniguchi's workpiece, but I'm not certain which. I think nowadays I would chose "Hare yuku sora" (I'm not certain, I only know the french title : "Un ciel radieux").

I'm also fond of comic books (widely speaking) and my favorite series is "De Cape et de Crocs" ("Capes and Claws" in English).

As for hobbies, except reading, I love to do theater, especially improvisation theater, and I love science !

Once more, thank you for your work,

Till next time,

D(a)chs

Edited by Dchs, 27 January 2018 - 03:35 PM.

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Welcome Dachs.  As there's nothing left but the forums, I won't encourage you to stop by the forums.  Please enjoy your stay.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, welcome to vatoto :)

Tn7HA0h.png

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans