Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Can we talk about the elephant in the room for a second here?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nami

Nami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHouston

I don't mean to jinx it, but...

LeyNjBZ.png

...and...

lky92tg.png

...seem to be at odds with one another, being that I'm still here on this blessed website.

Is this supposed to be an unspoken thing? What's going on here? Are feet just being dragged? It's giving me false hope!

schluesselmacher

schluesselmacher

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

you should read the whole announcement thread first:

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/28840-batoto-will-be-closing-permanently/

that will answer your q

Nami

Nami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHouston

You assume I did not. I read it all (the post, not the thread, 'cause that would be insane).

I must've just missed that all the servers go down by the 25th. Okay then.

Edited by Nami, 21 January 2018 - 11:12 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

No no, it's not your fault, Grumpy has done a couple few updates to their original post, when you do that on our forum system there won't be any kind of an update or notice/any way anyone can tell once a thread gets long without actually going back and looking at the OP every now and then.

I had been going back and looking at it periodically just because I knew they were doing that.......they did it almost immediately to mention the anti-ddos being turned on when everybody panicked and started crashing the site :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Nami

Nami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHouston

Ah. Alrighty. Yeah, I was wondering how I missed that. That makes sense then. Thanks for clearing that up!