Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What is the last manga you've read/plan to read at Batoto?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

LadyPsychic

LadyPsychic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Since Batoto will be shutting down in a few hours, now may be your last chance to read any manga here.  Or maybe you are like me and already got your fill of manga earlier today.  What manga have you read (or plan to read) that will likely be that last manga you read on this site?

In my case, my last manga on this site will probably be Stranger (which is a yaoi manga with the unusual setting of the Old West).  I had been interested in it for a while, and since I'm not sure if the other manga site I go to has that one, I decided to read it earlier today while I still could.  I'm not sure if I have enough time to sneak in another manga before Batoto goes down, so Stranger will likely be the last one I read here.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I was planning on reading all of Santa by silyeong (which I've been putting off for years) but there's not enough time left so now I'm going through the pages one by one and saving them for later. Like a scraper bot except a human, haha.

The other one I was considering reading as my final read was the rest of Mill, but in the end I decided it would be disrespectful to rush reading it, somehow.

...I guess after I'm done saving Santa, I'll read whichever of my 200 open tabs strikes my fancy, 'till things go down (or until they haven't yet and I get sleepy).

Ominous

Ominous

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationOn the Other Side of The Monitor

I have made it my personal mission to read the rest of Angel Densetsu.

2140600972.gif

.Jester

.Jester

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationMuh bedroom

I have made it my personal mission to read the rest of Angel Densetsu.

Do it... It's a really good shojo....

Just another idiot floating around the forums.

Profile Song List Revision (05/13/2016)

83778d15.jpg

Spoiler

Ominous

Ominous

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationOn the Other Side of The Monitor

Do it... It's a really good shojo....

It's been done.

It is just so fun and just so fun. I am so glad right now. You guys are great. T_T

2140600972.gif

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.

I was planning on reading all of Santa by silyeong (which I've been putting off for years) but there's not enough time left so now I'm going through the pages one by one and saving them for later. Like a scraper bot except a human, haha.

Please do read it some time!!!! I absolutely love that manga, it's adorable. This post made my day, thank you.

If I had more time at hand, I'd have considered rereading Santa or Taiyou no Ie. They're both among the first 4-5 manga I ever read on Batoto (when the former was ongoing) and are my top favourites till date.

.Jester

.Jester

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationMuh bedroom

I decided to reread One Week Friends. I dunno why, it just felt like it was a good choice to leave off on...

Just another idiot floating around the forums.

Profile Song List Revision (05/13/2016)

83778d15.jpg

Spoiler

RealHounder2014

RealHounder2014

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

I will read whatever just happens to pop up off my follows list. So far, the Festival of Champions pokemon (Pocket Monsters) doujini is the curent last one. May change before it is over.

Edited by RealHounder2014, 18 January 2018 - 09:58 AM.

darkest absol

darkest absol

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Detective Conan, or Magic Kaito. I came here for those series and I'll leave on those series.

Kwamouflage

Kwamouflage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Vento Aureo. I've been saving it for a special day in the summer but alas it's true what they say "there is no time like the present." and life is too short to just wait and wait and wait. So I finished it and I guess i'm disappointed because I thought the ending was going to be AWESOME. I built that ending in my head for far too long.

Babaico

Babaico

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I was really looking forward to follow Beastars here. Now I guess I'll have to lurk imageboards, because all the other manga sites are crappy.

Jpwong

Jpwong

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I decided to reread One Week Friends. I dunno why, it just felt like it was a good choice to leave off on...

You've just reminded me I need to go grab the images for Chp 39 on that one since Sense-Scans didn't do the bonus chapter so it's not on their site reader.

Assuming the site's still up later, I'm thinking I might roll through Mx0 again...

I've spent the whole last week hitting up as many scanlator sites as I can to see if they've got download links for their work, but so many older series were either done piecemeal by many different groups, or the group has long since gone defunct, or the download links have expired.  Some of these scans just aren't going to be available without some aggregator site's watermark on it now.

Theoderich

Theoderich

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
Neko no Otera no Chion-san

17.jpg

ALacie

ALacie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Tsurezure Children. RIP bato.to, RIP brotoyama, Long live Love Master.

Edited by ALacie, 18 January 2018 - 09:42 AM.

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

because it was the last one updated among my follows. 

b-reed

b-reed

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

hi first time ever comenting here and will sadly be my last the manga im reading up to last is devilman

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Please do read it some time!!!! I absolutely love that manga, it's adorable. This post made my day, thank you.

If I had more time at hand, I'd have considered rereading Santa or Taiyou no Ie. They're both among the first 4-5 manga I ever read on Batoto (when the former was ongoing) and are my top favourites till date.

This is kind of funny because it was while I was incidentally looking at random people's profiles kind of in a daze right after the closure announcement, that a link on yours reminded me that I still hadn't read it, which is why... haha.

Your preferences in manga are lovely, by the way! (At least if I go by your profile). So thank you.

Edited by pokari, 18 January 2018 - 06:08 PM.

Tilderi

Tilderi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

Tohai Densetsu Akagi

danfare

danfare

Potato

• Members
  • 116 posts

i stumbled upon the site thanks to Dorohedoro, so I'm gonna read Dorohedoro's latest chapter. :'c

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

Finished Molester man again yesterday, but the site still isnt down so its probaly gonna be something random

aovnZo7.png