Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Love Letter to Batoto

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Linkd

Linkd

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 721 posts

This is it huh guys?  I haven't been an active member of the forums in so many years... Since at least 2014 but I want to give huge thanks to the community and people on this forum.  It was amazing getting to communicate, goof around and discuss topics that we all had in common.  Batoto has enabled us to do so by providing us a site that has given us quality content and upkeep through the years.  I've literally grown up together with Batoto and it has been quite the amazing journey.  While I've never interacted with a vast amount of people on this board or even this forum I can tell and understand that all of us have a real appreciation for this website.  I want to thank all of the staff, moderators, scanlating groups and contributors. Without you, this long journey would have never been possible.  I wish you all the best and maybe just maybe we will meet again somewhere else.

Take it easy guys.

Linkd

Wow!