Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Best way to get my raws translated by someone?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Eilif

Eilif

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I have self scanned raws for Watanuki-san ni wa Boku ga Tarinai (all 6 volumes). Technically whats the best way to have these translated?

Which quality shoujo group should I provide these? Im also willing to sponsor the translation for fast progress :P

Edited by Eilif, 14 January 2018 - 02:36 PM.

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

I have self scanned raws for Watanuki-san ni wa Boku ga Tarinai (all 6 volumes). Technically whats the best way to have these translated?
Which quality shoujo group should I provide these? Im also willing to sponsor the translation for fast progress :P

If you’re willing to sponsor someone to translate then you should make a Craigslist job posting for it. If you’re still in school then just post a flyer in the library or something

Edited by Kannade, 14 January 2018 - 03:56 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

The recruitment section of the forums over on MangaUpdates...

https://www.mangaupdates.com/topics.php?fid=3974

And/or if you're serious about actually spending real money, Brolen certainly has one of the best reputations.......they're exceedingly active as far as manga translating goes and have been for years...

https://brolen9104.wordpress.com/commissionfaq/

though they only translate, none of the rest of the scanlating process.

I can give you some others that are okay and that translate/scanlate for money if you want, you can contact me here, MangaUpdates, the B.E.C. Scans site or on E-Hentai.

Good luck with your project :)

Tn7HA0h.png

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

The recruitment section of the forums over on MangaUpdates...

https://www.mangaupdates.com/topics.php?fid=3974

And/or if you're serious about actually spending real money, Brolen certainly has one of the best reputations.......they're exceedingly active as far as manga translating goes and have been for years...

https://brolen9104.wordpress.com/commissionfaq/

though they only translate, none of the rest of the scanlating process.

I can give you some others that are okay and that translate/scanlate for money if you want, you can contact me here, MangaUpdates, the B.E.C. Scans site or on E-Hentai.

Good luck with your project :)

MangaUpdates have a policy against members posting recruitment for such selling/buying ,doing paid offers...

(01/23/11)
As an extension of the forum rule on no buying/selling products on the forum, we are also not permitting the buying/selling of recruitment services such as providing raws, translators, etc

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

MangaUpdates have a policy against members posting recruitment for such selling/buying ,doing paid offers... 

The "for pay" part they do indeed, but any member can start a recruitment thread for fan scanlations....well, I say member though the rules say group, but NightSwan is cool, I doubt they'd have a problem with just a member offering raws/looking for collaborators.

Tn7HA0h.png