Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

MYOSOTIS PROJECT IS RECRUITING(read to know how desperate we are)

Cleaner Translator Redrawer Typesetter Editor Proofreader

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Haru_Kazehaya

Haru_Kazehaya

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hi~ Forget the basic intros, our group needs people to survive!!!! We're half-dead already 

Particularly cleaners as our one and only cleaner is working to her death right now =_= (Good luck, Asane~! ) We want to start doing some action manhuas but as everyone knows from douluo dalu... that genre is particularly hard for cleaners and we can't have our honorable cleaner work to her death(who'll clean then?) Sooooo we  Asane needs you!!!!!

As for translators, I don't particularly mind doing all the work since my name is on all of our credit page~ But I'm dying too... while working under many groups(Silverleaf, mystic crescent, lunalotus, qwerty, just name them all~) and readers rushing in: "Hey, Haru!!! Hurry up with translations!!!!" But how much can one person do? *sighs* 

We don't really lack proofreaders... or do we?  Our proofreaders are mostly typesetters with double jobs... *sighs again* I think I received complaints from them for this as well... *sighs for the third time* 

If you pity us, or feel empathetic... email me at [email protected] and join~ 

Attached File  BuDHz_4CAAAH89F.jpg   29.56KB   0 downloads PLEASSSSSEEEEEE SAVE OUR  ASANE'S LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Haru_Kazehaya, 13 January 2018 - 11:42 PM.