Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Manga Cover Image Issue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ominous

Ominous

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationOn the Other Side of The Monitor

I already know how to switch the servers for the pages when issues arise, but I would like to see the comic's image displayed whenever I'm at the comic's page. (Not the chapters, of course.) I might not be communicating the idea right, but hopefully it gets through. On another note, I can't help but believe there's a thread somewhere that I could easily just look at when in trouble.

2140600972.gif

asdfblarg

asdfblarg

Newbie Mod

• Contrib Mods
  • 78 posts

I assume you are talking about this:

Spoiler

I would like to see the images too. However, I'm not quite sure if there is anything that can be done about it at the moment unfortunately.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Feel free to look for me on the discord for anything.

Batoto Discord Link: https://discord.gg/PxAqQGy

Ominous

Ominous

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

I assume you are talking about this:

Spoiler

I would like to see the images too. However, I'm not quite sure if there is anything that can be done about it at the moment unfortunately.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey that's fine. It's understandable considering the site's current state. Thanks for responding anyway, I'm not under the impression there's nothing that can be done right now.

I have to ask, but how did you get that list in the image you showed me?

2140600972.gif

asdfblarg

asdfblarg

Newbie Mod

• Contrib Mods
  • 78 posts

Hey that's fine. It's understandable considering the site's current state. Thanks for responding anyway, I'm not under the impression there's nothing that can be done right now.

I have to ask, but how did you get that list in the image you showed me?

That was from the front page of the site, I just clicked the information.png button for several of the series.

The screenshot is from several days ago when I was mentioning it to another person.

Feel free to look for me on the discord for anything.

Batoto Discord Link: https://discord.gg/PxAqQGy

Ominous

Ominous

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts

All these years and I never knew. Thanks again.

Edited by Ominous, 14 January 2018 - 09:53 PM.

2140600972.gif