Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

New and can't read

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sorrytoseethisgo

Sorrytoseethisgo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Wanted to read Shōjo Shūmatsu Ryokō before this site closes and none of the pages load and when I try to read other manga the web page doesn't load fully

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

This is a technical support issue, and I think you'll find better answers on what to do in that forum or the quality assurance forum.

...But hell, who cares about the rules*. It's the eve of the Apocalypse! So I'm just gonna say, try hitting the little gear icon next to the page-select dropdown and see if changing servers does you any good (if none of those work either probably you're/we're just screwed by all the people desperately ripping their favorite scans at the last minute).

*I actually do care about the rules still but teaching people to use the correct forum at a time like this is probably taking "keep calm and carry on" a bit too far.

Edited by pokari, 12 January 2018 - 07:09 AM.

CucarachaEnojada

CucarachaEnojada

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

Better download it before THE END...

Use Jdownloader with the Batoto account active,then click and copy the chapter link and start.Around 40 pages take 1 minute max.

Hakuneko doesn't work anymore but the last chapter of everything.