Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Japanzai or RedHawk backup

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

qbeec

qbeec

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Greetings,

To best of my knowledge the day bato.to closes down we will lose the last remnants of some -now defunct- nice groups like Japanzai, kmts or RedHawk.

Do you guys know anyone/site keeping their releases other than bato.to?

Best,

Evo12

Evo12

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
try to search on other aggregator, for list of project just save as html the group page on batoto. i hope this will help.

eirini_kl

eirini_kl

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

For downloading try manga.madokami.al you have to register via IRC. For online reading try other online readers, for me the next best things right now are mangak*kalot and mangag*

qbeec

qbeec

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Shoku Panda

Shoku Panda

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

if i remember correctly, S2Scans is like the new name for Japanzai?? Forgot why. probably new members or new views?

anyways, you can try asking them to see if they have a backup of their old group works.

for series that they continued to work on after the name change, I think it might still be on their reader or dl links, but not sure about older works...

Kisato

Kisato

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
They might have some of the same members, but make no mistake, S2S is a separate entity from Japanzai.

GodricKharg

GodricKharg

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 87 posts
  • LocationNorth of Niagara Falls... Someplace...

if i remember correctly, S2Scans is like the new name for Japanzai?? Forgot why. probably new members or new views?

anyways, you can try asking them to see if they have a backup of their old group works.

for series that they continued to work on after the name change, I think it might still be on their reader or dl links, but not sure about older works...

When Japanzai closed up, the people still wanting to work split off into different groups, who also took on a number of their projects.

LetitGo Scans took on a number including Youkai Shoujo, and Hare kon etc and is finishing up GxC.

Fallen Syndicate I believe worked on a couple as well.

One or two were finished by single members who didn't want to go anywhere.

Edited by GodricKharg, 26 January 2018 - 01:44 AM.

I write fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/~godrickharg
3 SEKIREI stories
1 Nisekoi short oneshot
1 freezing x Sekirei crossover

Ominous

Ominous

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationOn the Other Side of The Monitor

When Japanzai closed up, the people still wanting to work split off into different groups, who also took on a number of their projects.

LetitGo Scans took on a number including Youkai Shoujo, and Hare kon etc and is finishing up GxC.

Fallen Syndicate I believe worked on a couple as well.

One or two were finished by single members who didn't want to go anywhere.

That was a pretty helpful explanation there. I was also curious about where S2Scans and LetitGo originated from.

2140600972.gif

GodricKharg

GodricKharg

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 87 posts
  • LocationNorth of Niagara Falls... Someplace...

That was a pretty helpful explanation there. I was also curious about where S2Scans and LetitGo originated from.

Let it Go actually originated from FTH.  When they disbanded some/most moved forward under the new name.

Over time some from japanzai joined as well, so its a true mishmash in a way.

I write fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/~godrickharg
3 SEKIREI stories
1 Nisekoi short oneshot
1 freezing x Sekirei crossover