Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

On the subject of Bato.to's closure:

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Nuwang

Nuwang

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 26 posts

Hello everyone. I'll let you know right now that I have no intention of stopping. No need to worry on that front. I will be setting up a site within the next few days where I will continue to post weekly updates, as well as everything I've done up to this point. It should take me no more than a day or two to have everything presentable and in working order, and I will make another thread letting you know that it's up with a link.

It's still kinda funny to me that everything up to this point just stemmed from me wanting to read a manga and being too impatient to wait for some other group to translate it. I'm glad that there's a crazy large amount of people enjoying the ride along with me; hope you stick around for the next year (plus some change) it'll take to finish.

VyUsHA1.png

Htmpgh

Htmpgh

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Thank you for continuing.

Teriguu

Teriguu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

awesome. it seems like you haven't enabled the follow function on your blog though. perhaps you could start a twitter or facebook page where you announce new releases?

|