Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Login ID Change

4 replies to this topic

35arata

35arata

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I've been here since way back when I think you were able to sign in/sign up with a Facebook account, because, that's the problem. My username or login ID is my Facebook name which was 3 words long with 20 letters and spaces. Due to this, I keep "forgetting my password" just so I know my username.

I'd like an admin support to help me change it, if possible. Is there anyway I can contact them?

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

I've changed your login name. You should have gotten an e-mail. :)

35arata

35arata

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Thank you, admin, but I haven't received any new emails from Batoto. Any way to resend it?

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Thank you, admin, but I haven't received any new emails from Batoto. Any way to resend it?

The only thing that email does is to tell you your Login name is the same as your display name now. You should be able to login using your display name.

35arata

35arata

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I've tried it! It works! Thanks so much, admin!!

Reply to this topic