Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Medaka Box Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
532 replies to this topic

Zoro

Zoro

Potato

• Donator
  • 184 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, U.S.

now whats left to know is, what zenkichi wanted as his "powers".

His power is probably a big sausage. Every girl loves that.

Jk, jk, please don't kill me ladies!! D8
Posted Image

StephenColbert

StephenColbert

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

His power is probably a big sausage. Every girl loves that.

Jk, jk, please don't kill me ladies!! D8

Yes. That is his power. He thinks it's awesome, everyone is overwhelmed by it's stupidity.

Really, though, I think it is going to be something else 4th wall breaky like everything else in the comic is nowadays.

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

I typeset things sometimes.

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
Another card game with Kumagawa? I think we all know where this is heading. Posted Image

Edited by Thunder Wolf, 16 January 2012 - 06:28 PM.

2z50p6t.png

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Another card game with Kumagawa? I think we all know where this is heading.

the pic is funny^^

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
Thanks! I made it myself. I know it's not pro photoshop skillz, but it's good enough. XD

2z50p6t.png

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
As of chapter 130, Kumagawa is my new favorite character.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany
So basically Kumagawa had won the moment Tachiarai chose that she wanted him?
He pretty much gambled on everyone else hurrying to get someone other than Kumagawa and so there being only 2 possible outcomes left:
1) he wins, then he has won and has the studend committee basically in his hands.
2) he loses, then he has a guaranteed seat in the election management committee.

Winning by losing... Interesting thought but probably Kumagawas only option anyway given his traits.

And as I see it, Tachiari saw right through it from the beginning.

Edited by naphack, 27 January 2012 - 10:33 AM.

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
hmm, so in 8-10 chapter till this manga ends. do you really think we will see the end of this series in 8-10 chaters?

bobet01

bobet01

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
i can't believe there's few more chapters left.. I get the feeling I'm gonna get trolled by the author of this, thinking that it would definitely not end when the anime starts because there are more characters introduced and more things to be revealed.

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
Is 132 filler or somethin'? Seems like the storyline took a giant leap into something completely different. . .

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
They just introduced 3 new characters, how would it be a filler.....

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts
so, just read chapter 133 and Zenikichi's skill was introduced: "devil style"
By seeing those 3 new girl and their obvious aim to mess things up (at least it's obvious to me), I think this skill is what readers of Dragon Ball Z are well familiar with: when Sangoku appears/come back for some event, new ennemy more powerfull will appear. Even Ka-yo (don't really remember the name of that god on his little planet) once said to Goku that he was the one bringing new powerful ennemies in like a magnet.
That is indeed a skill of a real Shonen MC: bringing new perturbator element to overly normal event as to turn things into a "jump-like" story.

what do you think?

Posted Image

Sun-Ken RockGunnmMemories of Enamon

Spoiler

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany
you still try to take this manga seriously after all that happened?`
This manga cannot pull a DBZ on us cause its only point is making fun of DBZ.

GOSH THAT GAME WAS HILARIOUS XD

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

so, just read chapter 133 and Zenikichi's skill was introduced: "devil style"
By seeing those 3 new girl and their obvious aim to mess things up (at least it's obvious to me), I think this skill is what readers of Dragon Ball Z are well familiar with: when Sangoku appears/come back for some event, new ennemy more powerfull will appear. Even Ka-yo (don't really remember the name of that god on his little planet) once said to Goku that he was the one bringing new powerful ennemies in like a magnet.
That is indeed a skill of a real Shonen MC: bringing new perturbator element to overly normal event as to turn things into a "jump-like" story.

what do you think?

thats a good theory, but what would he gain from this skill? if he can just bring new powerful ennemies but can´t defeat them himself, then this skill is useless.

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
Remember, it's the villain's plot to end the manga before the anime. What if Medaka foils this?

Edited by Thunder Wolf, 10 February 2012 - 01:04 PM.

2z50p6t.png

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Remember, it's the villain's plot to end the manga before the anime. What if Medaka foils this?

wasn´t it Kumagawa who said that it will end before the anime? if it was kumagawa that said it, then it isn´t a villians plot.

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
No, it was Ajimu. Chapter 127, page 20.

Spoiler

Edited by Thunder Wolf, 10 February 2012 - 01:14 PM.

2z50p6t.png

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

No, it was Ajimu. Chapter 127, page 20.

Spoiler

then you have a pretty good point there.

EDIT: but if the author doesn´t end it after he hinted on it, it will be bad for the ratings of medeka, I mean the author of bleach didn´t hint on ending bleach, but because Ichigo defeated a character that everyone thought would be the end boss, the ratings for the arc that came after it were bad and we are talking about bleach that has a HUGE fanbase

Edited by hero, 10 February 2012 - 01:25 PM.

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
I'm just spouting random things I'm thinking of. Then again, it might not be too far fetched considering how Nisio Isin works.

If this comes true, I will probably die of laughter.

2z50p6t.png

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

I'm just spouting random things I'm thinking of. Then again, it might not be too far fetched considering how Nisio Isin works.
If this comes true, I will probably die of laughter.

don´t get me wrong, I am not criticizing what you posted, in fact I think it was a really good theory. I just said that with bleach because I think if your theory in right that this manga will lose ratings.
once more, I think your theory is really good.

Edited by hero, 29 February 2012 - 09:42 PM.