Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[done]Comment cleanup in Uchu no Musume please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Aereus

Aereus

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 92 posts

A certain divisive event happens much much later in the story. An event we won't see in the manga for years and someone decided to vent about it on the Comments page and its set off a storm of un-spoilered replies to those events which are frankly spoilers as well... more than enough to piece together what they're alluding to and lead peoples minds. I don't think its appropriate, especially in the main Comments, for people to do stuff like that. Let people enjoy the journey without putting your two cents in with novel spoilers from a dozen novels later. Its seriously rude, immature, and uncalled for.

IMHO even if I don't like the ending to every series I've watched or read, I don't let that affect the enjoyment I had reading it to that point. Don't take that joy away from others. Let them read and form their own opinions.

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/uchi-no-musume-no-tame-naraba-ore-wa-moshikashitara-maou-mo-taoseru-kamo-shirenai-r19472

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

You might want to go ahead and make a post about this in the dedicated QA thread as well, just as a matter of decorum...

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/8851-comment-sections-violations-ur-comment-removal-report-here/

Tn7HA0h.png

Aereus

Aereus

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 92 posts

Didn't know that was a thing. These forums are kinda all over the place

Mod Edit: since c.s is reviewed and done , thread will be closed. Moved Thread to Quality Assurance.

Edited by OchaMeido❣, 20 December 2017 - 06:19 AM.
as above stated.