Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Trying to find out the name of a manhua

Best Answer _S_, 23 December 2017 - 05:32 PM

Found it. The title is Life Howling for anyone interested.

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/life-howling-r17859

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

_S_

_S_

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
The main character is a guy, I think an adult, and sometimes when he and others sleep they get sent to a white room. Here they can buy skills and items to use in completing a challenge ahead. Kind of game-like. Female lead(?) Is a mage, at my time of reading she used fire. If they die during the challenge/trial/etc they die in real life.I think/am pretty sure the guy becomes a priest of some kind. Might use a mace. I think the specific God to which he becomes a priest of starts with the letter "L" and involves blood. The place they go to do their challenges is in fact a different world.

Chilled SDK

Chilled SDK

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • Location...

Damn I remember this one, it's been a while since I've seen a new chapter so can't remember the name. Will try to have a look around myself.

To give more info to others:

• I'm pretty sure the trials themselves were organised at certain times so they expected when they would have the trial.
  • Sometimes the trial would happen together with the mage, other times not.
  • The mage was rich and got the MC to move in with her.
  • Anything which they had on their possession at the time carried over to that world so I'm pretty sure the MC brought a firearm at one point and pretty much massacred an entire race (orc or imps?).

• _S_ likes this

SushiAddiction

SushiAddiction

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts

deleted

Edited by SushiAddiction, 19 December 2017 - 12:45 PM.

Can't get enough Isekai? Check out the Isekai list for every manga on batoto. Follow for updates.

_S_

_S_

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
✓  Best Answer

Found it. The title is Life Howling for anyone interested.

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/life-howling-r17859