Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Grand Blue Chap 40...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

Chapter 40 of Grand Blue by Subby-D has been removed.

Per rule:

1) classified as valid work of scanlation (fan works), or

which is part of General Hosting Guidelines.

I don't find this to be a valid work as they have intentionally defaced contents.

It seems like it's a net neutrality joke being made, but we don't allow joke chapters outside of April Fools.

The action by the mod to lock (and prevent comments) stands for now and will be left to the discretion of the mods to unlock when they feel it's less crazy to do so.

This software we're using to run this website is a forum software and tools to control and moderate comments are quite poor. If comments section gets out of hand, all it does is make mods work load crazy. Please use the forum to discuss in place of comments.

RageGoria

RageGoria

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMY ROOM

Per rule:

I don't find this to be a valid work as they have intentionally defaced contents.

It seems like it's a net neutrality joke being made, but we don't allow joke chapters outside of April Fools.

The action by the mod to lock (and prevent comments) stands for now and will be left to the discretion of the mods to unlock when they feel it's less crazy to do so.

This software we're using to run this website is a forum software and tools to control and moderate comments are quite poor. If comments section gets out of hand, all it does is make mods work load crazy. Please use the forum to discuss in place of comments.

My hero.

While you're at it, what about checking ch39 too, compare it with the ones scanlated by croxx-over

Iirc it has some defaced contents too, but not as severe as ch40.

Bentokey

Bentokey

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Scrubby dick scans are the pinnacle of scanlation

Shad

Shad

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Per rule:

Thank you and sorry that you had to come and investigate this matter personally even though a large portion of community was expressing their concerns to the moderator and certain people how this scanlation was not valid.

reivatin

reivatin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Per rule:

thanks for clearing out

tbh the reason  read in batoto mostly for quality and speed scanlation, which most of the translator put their work on
it's hard to see that kind of translation put here
while it's not the first one i saw that kind of joke censorship, the way they put another link (with name subby-D) and redirect to another web who didn't know anything with the release,,

as i am okay with chp 39, it's quite funny and still readable
but ch 40 is make my mood down while reading it, the content block can be assumed as partial trans, and it's fine if he cut the page there, but the way he make a "false promotion" to another scanlator is not even funny for me

anyway thanks for the good job

Guest_mug3n_von_Kartoffel

Guest_mug3n_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

Thank you Grumpy

spdeey

spdeey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

thank you grumpyy~