Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is Dalkomhan Namja allowed here?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Qiu

Qiu

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 20 posts
  • LocationThe Basement

Haven't gone through all chapters yet. . . but here is the MangaUpdates page.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=135283

I just wanted to make sure (same thing with Detain topic) that Dalkomhan Namja can be hosted here since there is no Comic page for it at the moment. . .

// Please no kill me.

Join CMScans and enjoy our fried noodles!  :batoto_031: 

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Haven't gone through all chapters yet. . . but here is the MangaUpdates page.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=135283

I just wanted to make sure (same thing with Detain topic) that Dalkomhan Namja can be hosted here since there is no Comic page for it at the moment. . .

// Please no kill me.

I think it should be fine. I scan through the few free chaps so far its fine. You may keep uploading the chaps of that series until you 

come to a point where you arent sure if its apporiate or not, then you can post  in this thread for verifying its content. Post 

the images you have concern about.  Use the BBC [spoiler] tag when you post ur images. 

But I think overall, that series is not heavy and its a light shounen Ai. 

• Qiu likes this

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.