Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How can a group manage uploads by its former members?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lasermanek

Lasermanek

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPoland

How can a group I'm part of manage (i.e. delete) chapters uploaded by its former members who have become unavailable? We've noticed some flaws in chapters uploaded by a couple of our inactive members, and we wish to delete said chapters. Is there any way for us to request such action? Or is uploading fixed chapters with 'v2' in their titles the only thing we can do?

If we can request it, however, then we, Pegasus, ask for deletion of the following chapters in Polish:

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

How can a group I'm part of manage (i.e. delete) chapters uploaded by its former members who have become unavailable? We've noticed some flaws in chapters uploaded by a couple of our inactive members, and we wish to delete said chapters. Is there any way for us to request such action? Or is uploading fixed chapters with 'v2' in their titles the only thing we can do?

If we can request it, however, then we, Pegasus, ask for deletion of the following chapters in Polish:

You may request it in the Quality Assurance Forum Sectiion. I suggest you or anyone who wants to delete it have a updated version updated

before you request for its deletion. We usually only delete those that the admins have requests or if there is a updated version from the same group,

You may not request deletion of  chapters for other uploads your group dont manage/ didnt upload. 

Edited by OchaMeido❣, 01 December 2017 - 03:58 AM.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Lasermanek

Lasermanek

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPoland

The chapters had been reuploaded by the time I made this topic, so if I may here, I'm asking for their deletion once again (I assume starting another topic for this matter is unnecessary). Thanks in advance.

asdfblarg

asdfblarg

Newbie Mod

• Contrib Mods
  • 78 posts

The chapters had been reuploaded by the time I made this topic, so if I may here, I'm asking for their deletion once again (I assume starting another topic for this matter is unnecessary). Thanks in advance.

I'm a new mod and I just saw this. I just deleted the old chapters.

Sorry for the wait.

Feel free to look for me on the discord for anything.

Batoto Discord Link: https://discord.gg/PxAqQGy