Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Spoilers 86+

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Srj0501

Srj0501

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

For Previous Spoilers Till 85 Check The Other Forum Post - https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/28519-spoilers-till-83rd-chapter

UPDATE- Since Bato might shut down soon, follow future updates of DO IT ONE MORE TIME UPDATES here---- https://animestartheo.blogspot.in/

As Of Chapter 86 

Nahee And Wife Sunyoung Have Drinks And Discussion On There Struggle And Life

It Gets Confirmed That Wife Has Forgotten All Details Regarding Her Marriage With Her Husband

Nahee Tells Her About Sunyoung and Daewang's First Fight story that she came to know from daewang

Though There Is Flashback In this Chapter Showing Wife And Husbands First Fight And There Breakup and then again getting together 

They Discuss How daewang is a good/bad guy

Wife Sunyoung says her dream that she wants to be succesful as her boss shujin

Wife Sunyoung Tells Nahee about Daewangs Memory loss

Nahee Founds A Letter Of Daewang and Sunyoung's Son YooJin In The Book Shelf and there's a message written "dad i m scared plz dont forget me "

As Of Chapter 87

Daewang Arrives Home From Somewhere As See The Calender Where Its Written 11/2007

Nahee Founds The Letter Of Daewang And Sunyoung's Son Yoojin In The Book Shelf(This Event Takes Place Before She Meets Sunyoung In A restaurent)

Daewang Falls Asleep And Gets A Dream(Flsahback) About His Son Yoojin In This Dream Yoojin Writes The Letter For Daewang ,complains and cries as his dad doesn't able to spend time with him,Yoojin and Daegang Took bath in after that letter session,In bathroom daewang tells yoojin how his face resembles him and the lips resembles her mother's lip(sunyoung's lips),daewang apologizes to yoojin for not spending time with him 

Daegwang wakes up and has discussion with yoonjae(Yellow hair guy) about how yoonjae is ignoring his own father and he should not do it,Daengang gets the flashback of the dream of yoojin crying while explaining this to yoonjae

yoonjae ash daegwang how do you about how my father is feeling ? Then Yoonjae Question "are you dad daegwang ?"

Daegwang tells him that he met a yoonjae's father in sauna and learn this fatherhood stuff from him

Scene Shifts to the restaurent where nahee and sunyoung are drinking

Nahee Speaks About Her Past About How Her Father Got Divorced And wanted to met her but she avoided him and then she met him in his funneral

she regrets those things till date

Nahee Haveily Drunks Remembers The Yoojin Letters There was something on that letter "if i forgot about my son, i wont forget you sunyoung"

Nahee Gets Angry and as sunyoung " why did you come back ?" "I know You are angry its understandable as he has forgotton you" "you know i was afraid to come with you drink here"

Sunyoung says"thanks for coming and talking to me"

Nahee Falls Asleep there

Sunyoug tries to wake her up 

Nahee sleep talks "i wish i could/want two people"(daegwang and her dad)

As Of Chapter 88 

Shujin(Boss) Rushes To The Hospital And meets His Mom who has been hospitalised,doctor tells him to take a care of his mother as she can suffer from kidney failure due to diabaties

He Scolds his mother for still sorting out documents on hospital and tells her rest 

mother tells him there is lot of work that she'll need to do 

mother also tells shujin that "he  doesn't have do her work he should enjoy his life"

Nurse calls the mother for dialysis 

Shujin Goes To his mother's office and checks all the document and he finds out that there is huge amount of debt for his mother's company to pay

He scold minhuk(black hair girl) for not doing her work properly

He Told her that he'll not do the small work as he had his own big company to handle in which she replied that the small work will be done by new employee

He says the work is kinda hard,i'll borrow money and pay of for the contract

Min Huk Tells him that there are different contracts and principal payments to be paid by the other companies and it might take up some time 

Shujin Tells Min Huk That This Same Pattern Happened In The Past 

And How He Became Rich And Lost Everything In The Past 

He Also Tells Her That "He's Calm And Getting Everything That He Lost In Past"

He Tells Min Huk To Make A List Of Companies That He'll Be Visiting Today 

Scene Shits To YoonJae(Yellow Hair Guy) And Daewang Who are having confrontration whether they should meet yoonjae's father(who is the boss of daewang's company)

YoonJae says he doesn't want to meet him but daengang says he will handle yoojae's work

Daegwang enters the room and shocked to see the Yoonjae's Father Kneeling in front of Shujin and begging him to give him and time and low the replayment principle as he does not want to stop the funding of the contract

Shujin Tells The Boss That The Contract Has Expired One Year Ago And Why are you kneeling "are you a gay ?"

Boss Begs And Tells Him That One of my employee is handling my work and family so please have mercy 

Shujin Tells The Boss To Sell His Assets And Motel,cut down payment and cut the labor cost and stop pension for employees

He Says The Profit Is Almost zero and He(shujin) is head of the management so i'll suggest you to do all that i just told you

Yoojae's Father Gets A Sudden a chest pain, daegwnag rushes in for his boss

Minhuk is suprised to see Daegwang there 

Yoojae's Father Tell Him That He'll Retire 

Shujin Says That's Good As His Staff Will Appreciate That

Then After Shujin Says"Those People Who Left My Company Have Letter Regretted In there life, The Boss Is Dead When He Can't Handle his Company or tries to runaway from the company "

Yoojae gets angry and grabs shujin collar and says "are you telling my father to die"

As Of Chapter 89 

Sunyoung Tooks Nahee To Her Home As She Is Drunked

Scene Shifts To Yoonjae Who has grabbed shujin's collar and Shujin calls Yoonjae A uncivilised man and tells him we'll resolve these problems in the next meeting

Min-Huk Meets Daengang Privately To Talk About Something

Sunyoung Reaches Nahee's Apartment where Nahee says She Want Another cup 

Nahee Tells Sunyoung That This Is Her Office 

Sunyoung Says That's so Cool

Nahee Tells Sunyoung That She Want Do something Like Daengwang And Sunyoung When She Came From The Past(I Guess Here She Means There Work And Lifestyle)

Nahee Then Makes Funny Faces Which Made Sunyoung Laughed

Nahee Screams I Am Happy

Then Nahee falls asleep on Sunyoung's lap

She Sleeptalks "" I Thought Everything would be happy,what did it go wrong ?"

Daengwang And Minhuk Talk Privately

Daengwang-"Looks Like Sunyoung Knows These Fund Problem ?, Did She Left The Company ?"

MinHuk -"Yeah I Guess "

Daengwang- "So Nahee Wanted To Meet Sunyoung recently,What Are They Talking about Do You Know,Why didn't You Contacted Me ?"

Minhuk-"Well You Were The One Who Told Me Not To Contact You In future, But Nahee Will Tell Me Everything Later about the meeting"

Minhuk Tells Daengwang That she is facing problems with funds for the company everyone is blaming her and the new investor's aren't intrested either

Daengwang says "i feel for you"

After This We Get Another Flashback (Sunyoung and Daengwang With There Child Are going To Meet Daengwang's mother,but in the car they start fighting as sunyoung compare daengwang with other guys(in terms of work) and in return daengwang calls sunyoung dumb women which leads to there fight,sunyoung says "i wasted my life on you,i regret that",daengwang says "same here", in the back seat of the car there child is crying due to this commotion )

Scene Shifts Towards Minhuk And Daengwang where Minhuk Tell him she thinks of killing herself, daengwang says "it not your fault,Something's Wrong Here At Any Moment we should stop my boss"

Scene Shifts Towards nahee who is still sleeping on sunyoung's lap 

Sunyoung(makes sad face) Says Its Nobody's faults And say how she got everything that she wanted from the first(she thought it was good for a reason) as  she closed her mind and heart as she used to feel for a man(daengwang) and she felt like a snowball

Daengwang Apologies To Minhuk For All The Troubles That Were caused due to her companies fund raisings

(Daengwang and Sunyoung Think "its my there fault,for causing trouble to others")

Dengwang -"I Tried Not lose Sight Of everything,but i let go of the most important thing"

As Both Of Try To Think About There Current Mistakes,It Starts Snowing

Chapter ends

App Translations Above might need some work to be done

Chapter ends

(Looks Like Soon Daengwang will get her memories back )

Chapter ends

As Of Chapter 89 

Sunyoung Tooks Nahee To Her Home As She Is Drunked

Scene Shifts To Yoonjae Who has grabbed shujin's collar and Shujin calls Yoonjae A uncivilised man and tells him we'll resolve these problems in the next meeting

Min-Huk Meets Daengang Privately To Talk About Something

Sunyoung Reaches Nahee's Apartment where Nahee says She Want Another cup 

Nahee Tells Sunyoung That This Is Her Office 

Sunyoung Says That's so Cool

Nahee Tells Sunyoung That She Want Do something Like Daengwang And Sunyoung When She Came From The Past(I Guess Here She Means There Work And Lifestyle)

Nahee Then Makes Funny Faces Which Made Sunyoung Laughed

Nahee Screams I Am Happy

Then Nahee falls asleep on Sunyoung's lap

She Sleeptalks "" I Thought Everything would be happy,what did it go wrong ?"

Daengwang And Minhuk Talk Privately

Daengwang-"Looks Like Sunyoung Knows These Fund Problem ?, Did She Left The Company ?"

MinHuk -"Yeah I Guess "

Daengwang- "So Nahee Wanted To Meet Sunyoung recently,What Are They Talking about Do You Know,Why didn't You Contacted Me ?"

Minhuk-"Well You Were The One Who Told Me Not To Contact You In future, But Nahee Will Tell Me Everything Later about the meeting"

Minhuk Tells Daengwang That she is facing problems with funds for the company everyone is blaming her and the new investor's aren't intrested either

Daengwang says "i feel for you"

After This We Get Another Flashback (Sunyoung and Daengwang With There Child Are going To Meet Daengwang's mother,but in the car they start fighting as sunyoung compare daengwang with other guys(in terms of work) and in return daengwang calls sunyoung dumb women which leads to there fight,sunyoung says "i wasted my life on you,i regret that",daengwang says "same here", in the back seat of the car there child is crying due to this commotion )

Scene Shifts Towards Minhuk And Daengwang where Minhuk Tell him she thinks of killing herself, daengwang says "it not your fault,Something's Wrong Here At Any Moment we should stop my boss"

Scene Shifts Towards nahee who is still sleeping on sunyoung's lap 

Sunyoung(makes sad face) Says Its Nobody's faults And say how she got everything that she wanted from the first(she thought it was good for a reason) as  she closed her mind and heart as she used to feel for a man(daengwang) and she felt like a snowball

Daengwang Apologies To Minhuk For All The Troubles That Were caused due to her companies fund raisings

(Daengwang and Sunyoung Think "its my there fault,for causing trouble to others")

Dengwang -"I Tried Not lose Sight Of everything,but i let go of the most important thing"

As Both Of Try To Think About There Current Mistakes,It Starts Snowing

Chapter ends

Chapter ends

(Looks Like Soon Daengwang will get her memories back )

Chapter 90(4th Jan 2018)

This Chapter Starts With Yoonjae meeting up with Byoungjin

Byoungjin- I need your help
Yoonjae- what should i do ?
Yoonjae- wait is it related to Min Hae
Byoungjin- wait that's not necessary

The scene changes towards the town hall where evrybody is celebrating the christmas

Minhae's driver is talking to his wife and tolds her that he will be there for christmas party

Minhae- Looks like you treasure my wife
Driver- Yeah i love her but i m sorry maam for disturbing you due to my wife's call
Minhae- nah its ok

Minhae starts to read something
Minhae- man looks like i cant eat salads today
Minhae- Hey do you want something for christmas ?
Driver- haha thanks maam but you just bought gifts for my family
Minhae- oh that you should enjoy your christmas and take care of your family
Driver- my wife wants to thank you for the gifts maam
Minhae- its ok maybe later,i want to spend time with my family too
Driver- But maam you need to meet new representative
Driver- i know you are getting busier without a holiday,but i m sorry i need to take a break

Minhae- how's your wife's pregnancy
Driver- well its been 3 month that's why i need to take care of her
Minhae- there is a cream in my bag take it for your wife and give it to her,if you eat it you'll become fat
Driver- Thanks maam

Minhae thinks about her pregnancy in previous timeline and says - its a hubby to take care for the family especially his wife and child

Minhae- if you work hard in your life,you wont face any problem
Driver- Maam its christmas you should meet a meaningful person  ?
Minhae- well too bad i dont have anyone
Driver- maam i think that guy oh yes Byoungjin
Minhae- wait who ?
Minhae- how do you know him ?
Driver- well i met him when you were heavily drunk and he gave me his number if any problem persist and told me call me,he told me to take care of you maam

Driver - and maam i got a message from him and its like he was kinda sick few days ago

Minhae checks the message and smiles says- what should i do with this man

Minhae- hey take me to DO IT MOTEL
Driver- why motel maam ?
Minhae- to meet the meaningful person

The Drivers takes her to motel where she gets of the car and runs of to see Byoungjin

Driver- maam be careful you might fall the snow maam,its risky

Minhae enters the motel and Byoungjin is kinda nervous after meeting her

Byoungjin- hey what are you doing here at this time ?
Minhae- oh you were busy
Byoungjin- hey i m sorry for this messy room and the heater just stopped working
Minhae- hey calm down and its ok

Byoungjin gives her coffee

Byoungjin- Daengwang called me and told me that you were having problems with finance issues so i was kinda worried,it seems you were burdened by work these days
Minhae- well dont worry its not a big issue
Minhae- btw are you ok are hiding something from me ?
Byoungjin- who me ? its nothing

She checks his temperature and says - it looks like you dont have fever

Byoungin blushes and turns towards his heater

Byoungjin -man why did you stop working heater
Minhae- here you go

She gives him muffler and says - this should keep you warm and you will feel well

Byoungjin- oh plz dont its expensive and nice
Minhae- dont look at the price,i saw at the store and i loved this muffler,its your now it will protect you from cold

Minhae- thanks oppa for taking care of me
The heater starts working

The scenes changes towards a hall where Daengwang meet Nahee

Daengwang- why did you wanted to meet me here,you could have met me in mu house or outside

Nahee- nah i love this place its not crowded and its always open and i mostly like to spend my time here

Nahee- hey come sit here
Daengwang- yeah

Daengwang- so you met her ?

Chapter 91

In this chapter Daengwang apologies to Nahee

Daengwang- I m sorry
Nahee- what ?
Daengwang- i m sorry to have to go to see her,i am sorry i have not acted well,everything is my faullt
Daengwang- i should to have done that straight
Daengwang- tbh nowadays its work and life both are hard for me
Nahee- yeah i know those things make you worry
Nahee- i m just like you
Nahee- i must be happy to make someone happy

(Flashback same timeline the park meeting between Nahee and Daengwang where he says that he should be happy to make other person happy or sad life for me leads to a frustated life to someone dear to me
Flashback ends)

Nahee- Dont worry there is nothing wrong with Sunyoung
Daengwang- oh
Nahee- Sunyoung is a good person

Flashback same timeline
(nahee wakes up and is kinda shocked that how did she ended up being in sunyoung's house

Nahee- oh my head hurts,mom's gonna kill me
Nahee- wait,how did i came here, i was drinking yesterday  ?
Sunyoung enters
Sunyoung- hey you woke up
Nahee- oh yes thanks for bringing me here
Nahee- btw why are you covered in so much clothes
Sunyoung- well it started to snow so i m packed myself and bought you something to eat
Sunyoung- hey its risky outside you should borrow my clothes and footwears its kinda slippery outside
Nahee- dont worry i'll be fine
Sunyoung- its time to eat

Sunyoung feeds Nahee and Nahee feels like her mother is feeding her

Flashback ends)

Nahee- she took care of me like a mother
Nahee- i could not resist her somehow
Nahee- and today when i was having breakfast i also thought about sunyoung lee
Daengwang- plz can you stop it
Daengwang- i know why i choosed this road
Daengwang- why am i moving away.....
Daengwang- if a man meets his luck still sunyoung cant help that man( Scene where sunyoung is flying and Daengwang with the baby caught her leg)

Daengwang- i just wanna cheer up everyone, i dont want to bother anyone
Daengwang- i cant let me ruin it once more

Nahee- why do you want to carry it by yourself ?
Nahee- my oppa is good
Nahee- you just took everything alone
Nahee- sometimes it is not the person who makes mistake and falls ?
Daengwnag- look i dont want to hurt anyone because of my mistakes
Nahee- that doesn't mean that you can suffer alone
Nahee- you know i dont have the strengh to suffer alone
Daengwang- what do you mean
Nahee- i wanna be honest with you here

(
Flashback

Nahee is eating rice
Sunyoung- hey eat it slow
Nahee- i finished it,i should go now
Sunyoung- I'll walk you home through subway
Nahee- no i'll go own my own

Nahee- yeah thank you bye
Sunyoung- bye bye see you later

Nahee- damm i should stop drinking
As she was about to leave the apartment
she meets sunyoung's neighbour

Neighbour- hey do you live that girl
Nahee- no i am just her friend
Nahee- who are you ?
Neighbour- i live next door to sunyoung
Nahee- is there some thing you wanna ask me
Neighbour- yeah is Sunyoung having some problems ?
Nahee- Why do you ask ?
Neighbour- i hear her crying every night
Neighbour- its kinda strange the building is sound proof but we can still hear her crying
Nahee- what ?
Neighbour- yeah few days ago.....

The neighbour and her husband kinda wake yp due to her baby crying and the husband tries to put him to sleep
the neighbour also complains that there has been some crying noises from these building
Meanwhile we are shown Sunyoung Crying in her apartment

Scene shifts to Daengwang who after hearing this starts to cry

(
Translators take- it looks like guys,Daengwang got his meomories back due to bad lifestyle with nahee and there up downs in there relationship and sunyoung is kinda depressed as she cant see her husband and baby,looks like this is gonna end soon)

Chapter 92
Daengwang- I m going crazy
Daengwang- I always tried to ran away as far as I can but the moon followed me
Daengwang-my meomories were like the moon which disappeared and returned
Daengwang- why is life doing this to us ?
Nahee- you know life isn’t that straight
Daengwang- what ?
Nahee- let me show you a photo
Nahee shows a picture of  young girl
Daengwang- who is she ?
Daengwang- she looks young
Nahee- She’s my daughter francis
Daengwang- what ?
Nahee- A child I didn’t gave birth but This girl gave me courage

Flashback 2 months ago
( Nahee is praying to the god as she is scared
Nahee- I came again I guess
Nahee I am alone because everyone’s busy
Nahee- this is the only place where I can talk and express myself
Nahee – I am always anxious and want to rely on others
Nahee- but everyone’s busy and I miss them
Nahee- I m scared as no one is around me
Nahee- Help me Say something,How do I live ?
Suddenley a paper plane hits her
Francis- oh you’re here
Nahee- what ?
Francis- why are you here again ? why are you always scared
Francis- I know you pray for your love a grown up adult man
Francis- I see you, everyday, the sisters told me you are scared that’s why you are here always praying
Francis- the sisters also told me share and open up with the concerns that bring fear,if you don’t share the fear grows up inside you
Francis – you should face the fear straight
Francis- even I used fear ghost and used to ran away during dark but now I have grown up and I am not scared of them
Nahee deeply listens to what the girl says
Francis- I wann grow independent,I am gonna travel the world alone when I grow up
Nahee- I envy you
Nahee- you have money
Francis- you don’t need money to travel
Francis- we can volunteer like,sister did

Nahee grabs her cheecks and pull them Francis also pulls Nahee’s cheecks
Nahee- you need to grow up as an adult to travel
Francis – I know adults can do that
Nahee tries to set up her makeup
Francis – I will travel

Sister- be careful francis don’t go faraway play in garden
Francis- ok
Sister meets nahee
Sister- oh you visit here often
Nahee- yeah I visit here when I have problem
Sister- yeah don’t worry you can visit anytime its always open
Nahee- so how do you know that girl ?
Sister- oh you mean francis,she leaves with me here
Nahee- why does she leave with you,she does have a home right ?
Sister- nope she doesn’t she’s been abandoned by her parent’s here long time ago
Nahee- oh but why ?
Sister- I just came to know that francis has a heart disease,the hospital said she could only survive till the age of 3
Sister- but thank god she is alive today
Nahee- does she know about her disease
Sister- yes she knows
Sister- in fact she cries everyday as she doesn’t want to die
Sister- but she is strong from inside
Sister- even I want to save her and I will sell my soul for her
Sister- she has a dream a goal to travel the world but its impossible I guess until some miracle happens
Sister- People say life is a hard but this girl doesn’t care about anything and enjoys her day as a last day of her life
Flashback ends
)

Scene shifts to the present
Daengwang- how is she now ?
Nahee- she is ok, I just found out that her parent are alive, but still I have applied for her adoption
Nahee- this girl changed me in various thing but most importantly my thinking has changed
Nahee- that’s why I wanna pamper her as much as possible
Nahee- I’ll be her new parent
Nahee- even my oppa knows that I made a good decision
Daengwang- yeah you did
Nahee- I will be leaving next month
Daengwang- where ?
Nahee- I will travel around the world
Nahee- I will travel those countries that sister travelled and I might also travel with the sister too
Nahee- it might take years to circle the globe you know
Daengwang- why so sudden ?
Nahee- no its not that sudden I have gave a thought
Nahee- when we were in the future I always thought coming back to the past and now this time I’ll face everything with courage
Nahee- in the past I could not find myself
Nahee- I used to find my presence in others, but not now
( Flashback of nahee’s all the timelines show up )
Nahee- I will face every fear straight
Nahee(sadly)- well I’ll meet you in the future I guess then we can chat more
Nahee(joking)- or do you want to travel with me and the kid ?
Daengwang- well …..
Daengwang- I m really….
Nahee- I know you are sick man
Nahee- hey one more thing
Nahee told Daengwang that she will be getting her father fortune soon but she may rather wont use it
Nahee- btw I am gonna look for an inn
Nahee- and I guess Daengwang you should try to find your original path soon
(Translators note- they finally broke up)

Chapter 93

This Chapter Starts With Yoonjae Giving Auditions For a role in a movie
Which he fails again
He meets the same guy from ch 82 who is also in film industries
The guy asks him why is he so desparate to get roles in the movies as yoonjae has given more than 10 audition in 2 months

Yoonjae explains his situation
How his fathers business is ruined due to debt and as a good son he wants to help his father to pay of the debt
The guy gets impressed by his hardworking and dedication and also hos will to help his father and says he will help him for sure and leaves the place which makes yoonjae kinda satisfied

Scene shifts To Shin young jin’s office where he is talking to Minhae

Shin – What Do you mean you are gonna resign ?
MinHae-  I am gonna leave this company
Shin- is it because of yesterday ?
Minhae- I told you the chief was drunk so forgive and forget about yesterday’s drama in the club
(Flashback
Minhae and the chief are in the club
The chief is talking about his son who is kinda hurt and being rushed to the doctor and his wife is taking care of son
Later the chief tries to flirt with minhae with the excuse of “how cold it is outside I want something hot ”
Minhae- you wanna something hot
Minhae beats the chief with the dustbin and says – die son of a bitch
)

Back to present
Shin- look I’ll settle this
Minhae- I m sorry but it wont work
Shin- but how can you leave without thinking properly ?
Minhae- no I have been thinking of leaving your company for days and now I am gonna leave
Shin- hey wait you have worked hard for two years here
Shin- you’ll salary will be 10times no 20 times more I promise but don’t leave
Minhae- I don’t desire number
Shin- what ?
Minhae- I told you I thought long
Minhae- I could not look myself in the mirror properly as  how bad i was working
 Minhae- with this I m out
Minhae – I just want you to take care of the things i love

With that minhae leaves the company
Shin’s lonely now

Scene shifts to do it motel
Minhae- I bought a cake
Byoungjin- why cake ?
Byoungjin- is it an occasion ?
Minhae- no I just wanna celebrate it’s the happiest day in my life today
Byoungin- wow you look cute today
Minhae- yeah I know I saw myself in the mirror
Minhae- btw you look worried ?
Minhae- tell me
Byoungjin- oh have you contacted Daengwang ?
Minhae- no I haven’t is something important you wanna discuss
Byoungjin- no I am unable to contact him these days

(translaters take – wow pace is up minhae quit the job, nahee leaving the country, it looks like this will be going till 100th chapter )

Chapter 94

So this chapter starts with Byoungjin And Minhae

Minhae- So why didn’t you contacted to me ?
Byoungjin- I was kinda tired and taking rest, I was going to contact you but the work came up ?
Byoungjin- I was also worried about you,the last time you were acting weird you know

Scene changes to the airport
Counter Lady-Sir your name ?
Daengwang – Daengwang
Counter Lady- Here is your ticket and passport sir 3 days 4 nights free trip
Counter lady – the weather is good
Counter Lady- is this your first trip ?
Daengwang- no
Daengwang – I have been there once,long time ago

Flashback Previous Timeline June 2008
(
Sunyoung- Damm I am tired because you blew two hours on the street as we were unable to find the airport
Daengwang- what can I do when we didn’t got any taxi
Daengwang- I almost lost my passport at the airport too and why are you so impolite
Daengwang- let’s hurry yup now
Sunyoung- why ?
Daengwang- because the schedule is tight
Sunyoung- how long is the honeymoon ?
Daengwang-its one day trip
Daengwang- we’ll do another one next year
Daengwang- the atmosphere is kinda bad
Sunyoung- well because you’re here
Daengwang- you want to fight here too
Sunyoung- well sorry
Sunyoung- lets capture the whole island within the schedule
Daengwang- yeah
Later Both of them have lunch within five minute and they visit the beach where they ask a foreign couple to take there picture
They leave for another destination but the weather worsen ups
Later in there room

Sunyoung- damm I m tired
Daengwang – well the weather just turned bad
Sunyoung- well I wanted to see more places
Daengwang- well we cant do anything now
Daengwang- lets have our first night here
Sunyoung- no I told you I m tired
Daengwang- well this is our first honeymoon and I want to have my first night here
Sunyoung- ok
Later Daengwang prepares for there First night he took bath and later Sunyoung also took bath
As sunyoung prepares for the occasion,she is kinda disappointed as she saw daengwang fell asleep
Later she also goes to sleep
In the plane
Daengwang- hell we didn’t get our sweet time yesterday
Sunyoung- we can do it next time
Daengwang- yeah next time

Flashback ends
)

Back to Present
Daengwang Is sipping Tea and thinking
“What was so busy at that time ?”
“why didn’t be spend more time or never did a honeymoon again ?”
“now I think I would have come back once more”
“What am I looking ?“
“oh the important person”
“I wish we could look at each other”

Waiter- sir
Daengwang – what ?
Waiter- sir anything else ?
Daengwang- no nothing
As Daengwang is heading toward his room
Someone calls him “Daengwang”
He turns around and  see Sunyoung
He goes toward her

Daengwang – you made it

Chapter ends
(Translators Take- Nice Chapter,So they meet finally I guess more 6 chapters to go)
(if you have any doubts ask me in the comments section down below and follow me to get future updates, Thank you)
( Share your opinions Below )

Chapter 95

Chapter Starts With The Flashback of ch 51 ending there marriage in this timeline

(Current time line Flashback Ch 51

Daegwang – let’s stop it here

Both of them shake hands

Daegwang- I want to live another life without being caught up with each other this time

Daegwang- do whatever you want to do,meet the people you want to meet, I hope you find a good person

Sunyoung- oppa you misunderstood my statement

Daegwang- its ok Sunyoung

Daegwang – I hope both of us will be at good end

Daegwang- lets enjoy our last time together

Sunyoung- oppa you’re good

Sunyoung- nah we both are stupid

Daegwang- now you know I was the smart one in our marriage

Sunyoung- I don’t think so

Daegwang- well I think you’ll be rich someday

Sunyoung- you think so

Daegwang-the atmosphere is like a divorce in family court

Sunyoung- agreed divorce haha

Daegwang- let’s call it last time honey

Sunyoung-take that away

Daegwang – we are divorced haha

Daegwang makes sad face)

Sunyoung is talking to her mom on phone

Sunyoung- mom,I am at the basement just finishing some unfinished business

Sunyoung- it might take time

Sunyoung- mom I m gonna restart my work so I am busy with this fashion stuff, I’ll call you later

Sunyoung calls her client Mr Annette

Sunyoung- Hello,is this Mr Annette ?

Sunyoung- What do you think of design ? Do You want to see more designs next week

Sunyoung – ok sir I’ll contact you next week when I am done with design

Sunyoung made some kids clothes designs for children

Sunyoung- “I hope it does well”

(Flashback  Previous Timeline

Sunyoung bought a new coat for Joonshu

Sunyoung- oh its looks good on joonshu

Sunyoung- you look good

Daegwang- when did you got this ?

Sunyoung- yeah it was on sale and its winter too

Joonshu- yeah new clothes

Sunyoung- its look so good on you my baby

Daegwang- wow you have great mind regarding clothes,it was same during our marriage too

Sunyoung- if you live with me forever,you’ll see more of this for my child because I am also a mother

Flashback Ends)

Back To Present

Sunyoung- Ah! Sunyoung your work

Sunyoung- I need to focus on my job

Sunyoung- you know you’ve come too far to go back….

A delivary boy arrives and hand her a letter/Registration Letter

Delivery Boy- Your Letter Yoo Sun Young

Sunyoung- who sent it ?

Sunyoung – Daegwang… you say? Here’s the sign…

She Reads The Letter -----

(

To my old friend who is walking toward her dream

I m free to live,without interference from anyone

I don’t notice thing, I do what I want I m master of my life

my free life

If you’ll live like I assure you’ll achieve you dream

And The world will be full of happiness for you and your dearly people

I recently met my ill father and thought about one thing

If all the people were alive like that…

If my parents were one of them all…

How did I grow up ?

Would dream exist in there(parents) world

From That Time I learned how to put down one of my dreams

And also that my dream might become yours and yours might become mine

One day our dreams will came true

The weight of the dream is too heavy you know that,don’t you ?

I guess it might interfere with the dreams

Now tbh I tried to run away several times

We lost ourselves

I lost my dream

But still I m having the same dream as myself

If you do not know how to go back

From the point where we passed by unexpectedly because we lived so fast

So,why don’t we start again slowly one by one

From,Your Old Friend

Daegwang Lee

)

Sunyoung Looks Out Of The window and saw plane flying

Back To Present

Sunyoung-“Daegwang “

Daegwang- oh you came

Daengwang and Sunyoung Go To the Beach

Sunyoung- What were you doing ? waiter said “he’s coming he’s coming “

Daegwang- I did not know that you arrived

Daegwang- I thought you wont come here

Sunyoung- I almost did not,I tried to come straight to Xian but it was delayed

Sunyoung- Btw was this place like this ? I don’t remember it that much

Daegwang- yeah it was same as it was during our first honeymoon

Daegwang- it was unfimilar when we first came here

Sunyoung Looking at the beach – “its been so long”

Daegwang- yes

Both of them starts to think about something until the cameraman arrives

Cameraman- Hey hey Honeymoon Pictures

Cameraman- Beautiful sunset,Beautiful honeymoon pictures come on

Daegwang- no no wait

Sunyoung feels awkward and moves on

Daegwang scolds the cameraman – “we are not here for honeymoon”

Daegwang tries to catch up with Sunyoung

Meanwhile Sunyoung is Thinking “Let’s Start One More Time Slowly,one step at a time”

Sunyoung’s Thought “My thoughts are the same as you Daegwang,but I don’t know the rest”

Meanwhile Daegwang is also busy in his own thoughts “I think so.. what’s the rush ?””its just starting again”

Both of them reach to there own hotel rooms

Daegwang-looks like we are tired as we just arrived today,take some rest

Sunyoung- yes good night

Both of them took shower and were thinking

“If you take one more courage…”

“I think we could go back”

“but still”

“it feels so far away”

Both of them go to bed thinking

“what more do you need ?”

Chapter ends

(Translator’s take- Both of them wanted to be together and want to go back, but they aren’t confessing that to each other

As a viewer its quite disappointing to watch them as they cant express there

Feelings to each other,but we know the end is soon )

(what do you think about this ch 95 comment down below )

Possible endings –

1. They can remarry

2. They can get engaged and wish to go back to there original timeline which will remove the existence of boss and nahee from there life......

if you have any doubts ask me in the comments section down below and follow me to get future updates, Thank you)

Checkout This Video About this Manhwa(FMV)- 
https://youtu.be/U59CEpxqsms

(Add me on Discord- Anime Star#7632 or myanimelist- https://myanimelist.net/profile/AsT5 )

Forum discussion updated as on 4th Feb 2018

Opinions(if you don’t like opinions just skip it plz )

(Well I saw some forum and there are many guys who hate Sunyoung for sleeping with Shin Young Jin

First of all it’s a ecchi and adult manhwa so expect some sex scene of Main Characters

I don’t why people hate her well I don’t hate her  because I don’t see a problem in that because she was dating him at the time so it was obvious that there would be sex scene and beside Daengwang also slept with Nahee for four to five times at least so why don’t you hate him too

And remember guys Daengwang was the one who broke up all there relationship in chapter 51 and told her to get a good guy for her

Later in ch 57 when sunyoung wanted to have a fresh start with Daengwang

He told her to leave never meet him again(that proves that both of them love each other but want each other's happiness )Well that doesn’t mean Daengwang hated her, he wanted Sunyoung to lead a happy life and was scared if he gets involve with her

She might get doomed again,but still Sunyoung pursued him in chapter 60 and was devasted to know that Daegwang started dating nahee, she was emotional disturbed she caused commotion in a bar and that lead her to police station.

Boss(red hair dude) supported her at that time which lead to dating and sunyoung going to italy for fashion school and thus making her number 1 model in korea,Red dude guy always encouraged her even after her fashion show in ch 67 which led to there sex scene,but later in ch 76 when red dude guy(who was also a timeslipper) told her forgot her past memories,she got angry and realized that she strayed from her path and she cant move on later in ch 79 she left boss company and break up him was done and started to search for husband only to know that he lost his memories And if you wanna hate someone hate nahee and minhae for destroying sunyoung and Daengwang’s relationship,But after chapter 93 I cant even hate them dammit as nahee broke up with Daengwang(husband) and told him that she will become a nun And yes Daengwang's memories are back In chapter 94 Sunyoung and Daengwang met at the same hotel where they had there honeymoon in previous timeline

Yeah i know Sunyoung(wife)wanted to go back to the past to see her child but during chapter 50 to ch 85 but she can't because her husband doesn't wanted to be with her(as there future might be more worse than before) She needs her husband to go back to the past As more 6 chapters are left and husband(daengwang) is back.There are two possibilities----

1. They can remarry 2. They can get engaged and wish to go back to there original timeline which will remove the existence of boss and nahee from there life......

But after chapter 93 I cant even hate them dammit

And remember it was both Sunyoung and Daegwang's fault that there relationship got destroyed

UPDATE- Since Bato might shut down soon, follow future updates of DO IT ONE MORE TIME UPDATES here---- https://animestartheo.blogspot.in/

Edited by Srj0501, 27 February 2018 - 05:07 PM.

Srj0501

Srj0501

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Raw gets updated every thursday 

summary gets updated every friday

Srj5196

Srj5196

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

somehow i am unable to log in using my twitter account so this my new account 

as of 22 december 2017 we didn't got new chapter this week 

Srj0501

Srj0501

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Edited by Srj0501, 27 February 2018 - 05:06 PM.