Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Wafive

Wafive

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSemarang

Hi,

I'm Wafive the leader of our new group Schwerer Pz, and we use Batoto as our publishing medium.
our group currently working on majitora (continues from the previous group), trade in english and indonesian that I uploaded yesterday and until now still hasn't get an approval, and many others in the future,

I have already read and understand the rules and technicalities involved with uploading and I wish to become one of the contributors to help speed up publishing our project.

best wishes

wafive

semarang, 18 November 2017

Guest_kurisumx_von_Kartoffel

Guest_kurisumx_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

Hi! I vouch for him, I'm leader of ElPsyCongroo and have worked with him on Magical Trans.

Edited by kurisumx, 19 November 2017 - 06:51 PM.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Hi! I vouch for him, I'm leader of ElPsyCongroo and have worked with him on Magical Trans.

Hi,

Hi I have reviewed your application and find nothing wrong . I have granted you your status.

Just in case if you are to upload for any other series, to make sure ur upload is consistent with other groups sorts.

Please Follow all of our guidelines and rules [including Comment Sections' linked in my signature]

If we find any faulty action or feel that you cant maintain your status, you will be revoked. 

Thank you for Contributing to our site. PLease continue to do so/ x)

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.