Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor request

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Vultur-gryphus

Vultur-gryphus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hi. I'm the translator and often-editor with Matanuki scans. I'd like to request contributor access to reduce the delay in the releases. I have uploaded a number of chapters of Area no Kishi, and uploaded one more yesterday as well as two from DAYS, which have yet to be approved. Thank you very much.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Hi. I'm the translator and often-editor with Matanuki scans. I'd like to request contributor access to reduce the delay in the releases. I have uploaded a number of chapters of Area no Kishi, and uploaded one more yesterday as well as two from DAYS, which have yet to be approved. Thank you very much.

denied due to incomplete application info... please reread what you must include to be considered . Edit ur first post and rebump this thread for

reconsideration. Thanks...

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Vultur-gryphus

Vultur-gryphus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hi. I'm requesting contributor status yet again. as I said I'm the translator, co-editor, and often TS, RD at Matanuki Scans. I've uploaded five chapters of DAYS (ch. 130-134) and six of Area No Kishi already (ch. 157-162). I have completely read and I fully understand the global rules and the hosting guidelines and policies. I'm also well and painfully aware of all the technical details involved in the uploading process, so I'd like to ask you again to please consider granting me contributor status, which will benefit the regularity of our releases.

Thanks