Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

klorius

klorius

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 1 posts

Hello,

Sending in a request for contributor status here.

Thus far, I have uploaded a number of chapters for the series Jiang Ye here, under the group Hatigarm Scans, where I mainly function as a translator and proofreader.

I have read the uploading guidelines (for both the rules/policies and the uploading process) in the course of uploading the chapters, so I'm more or less familiar with them. (The only problem encountered thus far is that the uploading of the .rar file seems to fail now and then in the default upload page, but when that happens using the lite version of the upload page seems to work as a fallback.)

Do let me know if there's any other information needed for this application.

Regards,

klorius

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Hello,

Sending in a request for contributor status here.

Thus far, I have uploaded a number of chapters for the series Jiang Ye here, under the group Hatigarm Scans, where I mainly function as a translator and proofreader.

I have read the uploading guidelines (for both the rules/policies and the uploading process) in the course of uploading the chapters, so I'm more or less familiar with them. (The only problem encountered thus far is that the uploading of the .rar file seems to fail now and then in the default upload page, but when that happens using the lite version of the upload page seems to work as a fallback.)

Do let me know if there's any other information needed for this application.

Regards,

klorius

oh myy... arent you an old sprout x')  I have reviewed your application and find nothing wrong . I have granted you your status.

Just to remind you that if you were to upload release from any group to any other series ,to follow the first oldest group's sort order. 

Please Follow all of our guidelines and rules [including Comment Sections' linked in my signature]

If we find any faulty action or feel that you cant maintain your status, you will be revoked.  

Thank you for Contributing to our site. PLease continue to do so/ Any concerns or questions, you may pm me anytime.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.