Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Status Request

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Yun...

Yun...

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

Hi,

I'm Yun, an editor for QWERTY Scans, and I would like to request for contributor status to speed up the releasing process. I have read and understood the rules and am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading processed.

I have uploaded some chapters to the following series:

Additionally here is the website of QWERTY Scans.

Thanks!

Meai2

Meai2

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts

Hello, I am Meai2, an admin from QWERTY Scans.

I am vouching for Yun. She is one of the admins and QC of QWERTY and she will definitely upload responsibly. A contributor status will greatly help her!

Thanks,

Meai2

Elrohon

Elrohon

Batoto Lawli Police Commissioner

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada

Dunno if it means much coming from me, but I vouch for her.

Worked with Grumpy for the longest time in The Company, ran my own scanlation group for a while, released a few dozen chapters, etc.

Currently working with her, she's an admin and QCer as Meai2 said, so Contributor status would greatly help the group.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Hi,

I'm Yun, an editor for QWERTY Scans, and I would like to request for contributor status to speed up the releasing process. I have read and understood the rules and am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading processed.

I have uploaded some chapters to the following series:

Additionally here is the website of QWERTY Scans.

Thanks!

Hello, I am Meai2, an admin from QWERTY Scans.

Usually I would ask for more uploads cause 3 uploads are just too few to determine if you understand the system...

but since two contributors vouched for you, I will let you pass and grant you the status.

@Elrohon ------I remember you Elrohon, the police kitty  of thecompany x') O.O very surprising to see you active on forum.

I havent seen you around since the mod recruitment x'D

PLease Do note that If we find any faulty actions using ur status, or feel you cant maintain it, we will revoke ur status.

Make sure to read/follow all rules (including the Comment Sections linked in my signature).

Thanks for contributing/Hope you will continue to do so on Batoto/

Edited by OchaMeido❣, 07 November 2017 - 03:33 AM.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.