Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

ToG Alternatives

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Paizo

Paizo

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationInternet :3

1) This isn't meant to hate ToG or to be a hate thread towards SIU.

2) It's not my fault if you don't like any webtoon in this list.

3) God of LoL stop playing and write fan fictions again, please.

As a few people already wrote in the spoiler thread, they are currently bored by the development of ToG.

Some already recommended Gosu.

Well, there is more than one webtoon which is a good alternative too ToG on webtoons.com. 

Here is my list for people who need some webtoons while waiting for ToG to become interesting again.

Lessa 1/2 (complete): fast, full action, good world building, interesting abilities;

Hellper: pretty dark, good fights, art style is similiar too Ones art style (decide on your own if that is a good or bad point)

I don't want his kind of Hero: dark, author not afraid of killing/torturing characters (lets be real ToG became softer over time), good character building (past + mental state), many interesting abilities;

Trump: Similiar too the story above. 

Denma: 5 Chapter per week, nuff said :P

Hooky: The story follows two siblings who didn't get their bus for the magic school and therefore go on an adventure to learn magic on their own; (finding their own way is the only similarity with ToG in my opinion)

Edit: ToG is still a good webtoon and Rachel is the best character (this edit was sponsored by Rachel with 1000 credits)

Edited by Paizo, 31 October 2017 - 06:40 AM.

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts

are light novel ok here is one

Mushoku Tensei

m5siUe7.jpg?1

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Kubera

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Neth

Neth

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDenmark

I can vouch for and will also recommend Kubera :D

Another good one is Magician, the progress is kind of slow, but the author is really good at developing the side characters and that makes it all worth it. It is a long one, but a really good read in my opinion :)

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts
-Feng Shen Ji
-Unordinary
-Soul Cartel
-The Breaker/The Breaker New Waves
-Trinity Wonder