Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Rayleigh Byakuya

Rayleigh Byakuya

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts
  • LocationDXD Server

Hi, have read and understood our rules and if you are aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process.. I would like to request a contributor status.. 
i'm in no group but I help upload other mangas that are behind in uploads. Some uploads i've done are 

• Isekai Kenkokuki ch. 2
  • Jaryuu Tensei ch. 13. 
  •  

Edited by Rayleigh Byakuya, 21 October 2017 - 06:11 AM.

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Hello Rayleigh.

Your obligatory statement is missing / incomplete. Please refer to the READ THIS thread.

On a somewhat related note, some of your previous uploads were removed at the request of the scanlation group involved - they have set someone as their only uploader for Batoto. Consequently, this means that you do not have enough chapters uploaded to be considered for Contributor Status yet.

I highly advise you to seek permission first when uploading chapters by a group that you are not a part of, in order to avoid conflicts / problems like this in the future.

Thanks for the consideration,

~ Caek

hMrVQCm.gif