Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Signature Workshop

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

yumeshi

yumeshi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMy subconscious
Nice signs haganai-dono, i will put them up :)

Saphsin-dono, could thou specify more, thou want haganai-dono to make thou a banner? what size? or do thou mean a sign?

Edit: Looks like i can't upload more than 9 images on the same post, is that the forum limit?

Edited by yumeshi, 06 December 2011 - 09:29 PM.

Posted Image
He who strikes the first blow admits he's lost the argument.

Haganai

Haganai

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Thanks ;]

Could be, to stop people from having to many siggy...

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

Nice signs haganai-dono, i will put them up :)

Saphsin-dono, could thou specify more, thou want haganai-dono to make thou a banner? what size? or do thou mean a sign?

Edit: Looks like i can't upload more than 9 images on the same post, is that the forum limit?

I said a banner.....
and I'd like it 350 x 200.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Haganai

Haganai

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBatoto
I'll try to make one tomorrow, am off to bed :)

SquatRarityDeadliftTruck

SquatRarityDeadliftTruck

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
yo dawg, can i get a b-a sig pic of rarity?

this da pic http://megasweet.dev...arity-254310028

please base it off this pic

size = dont really mind, average i guess?

colors = similar colors as the original, backround is subject be anycolor, but definitely try to keep the original rarity colors the same, unless you plan on making it overall darker

theme = minimalistic, not grungy at all. at your liberty for what you put on there - flowers,diamonds, i dont care as long as it matches the style of the picture

captions = Rarity... [underneath in much smaller txt: will FCK you] Nope. You cannot have a sig that's going to be blatantly offensive to people. If such a sig is made and used, it will be removed from your profile by moderators. -Trebor
-K DUDE MAKE IT JUST SAY RARITY THE TROLLMASTER IN A SimiLAR FASHION AS ABOVE <3333

preferred font = any script font you feel matches rarity's badclassassery (class)

preferred artist = none, but i would like the artist who likes to do simplish design

tldr: minimalistic design, simple yet elegant, challenge yourself brother.

when done, can you send me a pm? i'll probably forget. thanks, ur good in my book

Edited by Rarity, 07 December 2011 - 01:12 AM.

Spoiler

yumeshi

yumeshi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
Well, i dont know if this is what thou were looking for.

Spoiler

Hope thou like it, although i guess it would be better loking for a dark style page.

Edit: Didnt saw thour post, Haganai-dono. If Saphsin-dono isn't please with my work please make one thyself, i think thou do 'em better with the big size.

Edit: @rarity, i think Haganai-dono would do a better work at that, i tend to add too many things so i dont think minimalist is my thing.

Edited by yumeshi, 07 December 2011 - 12:16 AM.

Posted Image

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

Well, i dont know if this is what thou were looking for.

Spoiler

Hope thou like it, although i guess it would be better loking for a dark style page.

Edit: Didnt saw thour post, Haganai-dono. If Saphsin-dono isn't please with my work please make one thyself, i think thou do 'em better with the big size.

hmm no I actually like it a lot, I'm wondering what he can do for claymore though x]

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

ravenblitz

ravenblitz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationGetting there...
i can't see imageshack links T_T
Posted Image

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

@Thegodfather, I would gladly welcome any critique, godfather-dono, as long as it is constructive critique and not just denigrative ones ^^'... And as far as i know, im no way a master on photoshop even with all the years i have with it, do i dont think i will ever become one, probably just an eternal aprenctice.

Haha, I don't give anything but constructive criticism.
First of all, read this, I believe this'd be a good start in terms of improvement. I'll probably send most of the critiques via PM since I don't want to turn this into such a thread (:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=signature+text#/d1xhyjj
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

yumeshi

yumeshi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
Thanks for the effort Thegodfather-dono, it was an instructive text, although i dont think i could be so clever as to find a proper setting for the font, for all my works follow a little rigid style. Still will try to in the next ones.
And yeah, please send me anything thou think helpfull to me instead of posting it here, i would like to have the workshop for just petitions and works done.

@ravenblitz, i already talked with thou i think and told me what thou wanted, but still didnt understand why thou posted that here, if thou desire a work please let me know.
Posted Image

Haganai

Haganai

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Do you have any cool render from Claymore: of Irene and theresa?

found these..
Spoiler

@Saphsin
Is it ok if i use them? or do you have some other pics?

Edited by Haganai, 07 December 2011 - 10:14 AM.

rockiNangeL

rockiNangeL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationN/A
I wonder if I should make sigs for others too...

tumblr_nllawmmmfo1qdpo2no1_500.gif

Haganai

Haganai

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBatoto
..Didn't find any good render of teresa nor irene, so i made these instead...
If you have the pics, just post the pics

@rockiNangeL
You should, less work for us :)b

Edit: Nevermind...you were just wondering, i though i had to make it, so i made lol...

Edited by Haganai, 07 December 2011 - 04:49 PM.

Haganai

Haganai

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBatoto

yo dawg, can i get a b-a sig pic of rarity?

this da pic http://megasweet.dev...arity-254310028

please base it off this pic

size = dont really mind, average i guess?

colors = similar colors as the original, backround is subject be anycolor, but definitely try to keep the original rarity colors the same, unless you plan on making it overall darker

theme = minimalistic, not grungy at all. at your liberty for what you put on there - flowers,diamonds, i dont care as long as it matches the style of the picture

captions = Rarity... [underneath in much smaller txt: will FCK you] Nope. You cannot have a sig that's going to be blatantly offensive to people. If such a sig is made and used, it will be removed from your profile by moderators. -Trebor
-K DUDE MAKE IT JUST SAY RARITY THE TROLLMASTER IN A SimiLAR FASHION AS ABOVE <3333

preferred font = any script font you feel matches rarity's badclassassery (class)

preferred artist = none, but i would like the artist who likes to do simplish design

tldr: minimalistic design, simple yet elegant, challenge yourself brother.

when done, can you send me a pm? i'll probably forget. thanks, ur good in my book

Will be done in a few min..
Here you go: (with and without border)
Spoiler

Edited by Haganai, 08 December 2011 - 07:26 PM.

WickedEly Liencourt

WickedEly Liencourt

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWorld of Derp
yay! so yumeshi can you make me a Lelouch Lamperouge siggy, I don't care the size or how you design with it... just something not too flashy..
Posted Image
Posted Image
Spoiler

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
Hello! I would also like to request for a sig. =)

Width: 2/3 the maximum allowed here at Batoto
Height: 2/3 the default size you use on sigs

Theme/Design/Color:
Takezo and Koji of Vagabond
if possible, something with Takezo on the far left and Koji on the far right, and they're looking at each other so only their sideprofiles are seen.
(It's alright even if only the eyes are seen or something to that effect.. I know you have a greater sense of artistry than me.
And actually, anything is fine as long as it has the two of them :) )

Palette of serious/melancholic colors is also preferred. I don't mind having it on grayscale if that would fit best.

Font: any elegant/script-type of font
--> and please use "Jewel" (my nickname at home) as main _ for the sig, instead of, bumblebee310.. "Bumblebee" just doesn't fit script fonts, at all. hahahahaha

somewhat like:
Jewel
bumblebee310

All in all: simple and elegant ^___^

THANK YOU!!!!

And I'm sorry for my extremely ickypicky request.

Edited by bumblebee310, 09 December 2011 - 04:35 PM.

---------- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ----------

yumeshi

yumeshi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
Here thou have, Ely-dono.

Spoiler

URL: http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5118/firmaely.png

I hope thou like it, though i still think the one thou wear is better. And looks like i just can't improve my fonts, im not sure how i should use 'em.
Posted Image

ALL HAIL TREBOR

ALL HAIL TREBOR

Unloved Potato

• Banned
  • 157 posts
  • LocationUSA
Wow, you guys are pretty talented, not to mention awesome for doing something like this

If you have the time, I would like to request a signature.

I would like Koyuki from Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad (maybe the whole band if you can : P)

Thank you so much!~ would really be awesome : >
I decided to impersonate an admin, and all I got was this lousy gimped account. :(

I'm also banned because I'm a sockpuppet of Kurt/POMF :(

yumeshi

yumeshi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts

Hello! I would also like to request for a sig. =)

Width: 2/3 the maximum allowed here at Batoto
Height: 2/3 the default size you use on sigs

Theme/Design/Color:
Takezo and Koji of Vagabond
if possible, something with Takezo on the far left and Koji on the far right, and they're looking at each other so only their sideprofiles are seen.
(It's alright even if only the eyes are seen or something to that effect.. I know you have a greater sense of artistry than me.
And actually, anything is fine as long as it has the two of them :) )

Palette of serious/melancholic colors is also preferred. I don't mind having it on grayscale if that would fit best.

Font: any elegant/script-type of font
--> and please use "Jewel" (my nickname at home) as main _ for the sig, instead of, bumblebee310.. "Bumblebee" just doesn't fit script fonts, at all. hahahahaha

somewhat like:
Jewel
bumblebee310

All in all: simple and elegant ^___^

THANK YOU!!!!

And I'm sorry for my extremely ickypicky request.

Im a bit confused bumblebee-dono, thou wanted the 2/3 of the max width allowed, so 400px and the 2/3 of the default height, so 100px, but isnt that signature size strange? i tried doing it, but then again, thou wanted to have JEWEL alone or JEWEL and below BUMBLEBEE? i made both versions just in case.

With bumblebee
Spoiler

URL: http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2977/firmajewel.png

Without bumblebee
Spoiler

URL: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9027/firmajewel2.png

Im not really used to this sign size, but did the best i could, please tell me if this was what thou desired.
Posted Image

rockiNangeL

rockiNangeL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationN/A
Isn't it better if the requestors provide you with the stocks/renders? ._. Cause I know it's a lot of work to find the right pictures D: Saves a lot more time for the gfx-ers. ^^

Other than that, KIU~ you guys are doing well :D

tumblr_nllawmmmfo1qdpo2no1_500.gif