Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The future of Ballroom E Youkoso

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ElBichoRaro

ElBichoRaro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between the north and the south hemisphere

Considering that Batoto has decided to remove this due to DMCA, and I reckon that the people from /a/ only uploaded this here, what will happen now?

I'd like to hear your opinions

Edited by ElBichoRaro, 01 October 2017 - 03:01 PM.

za87gXz.gif Naaaaa

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Haaa.....I'd personally, seriously doubt that Batoto.......... this one, single aggregate reader site........is the sole reason all those folks over on 4chan scanlate. I mean, there's got to be going on a couple hundred titles credited to that "group"...

https://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=5816

with in the range of dozens of those in active scanlation even as we speak. They might actively upload to Batoto because they can (or have been able to in the past) but it's not like that's the only way they're releasing either.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry (at all) about it, either figure out on 4chan where to get those downloads (or torrents/whatever, I have no idea) or just take your Ballroom business over to Mangafox or MangaPark, they'll be getting those chapters soon enough. Their readers aren't as good as here, but oh well, right? :)

Tn7HA0h.png

ElBichoRaro

ElBichoRaro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between the north and the south hemisphere

Well, to be fair, I was kind of hoping to avoid those places. The people are more decent here, you see. But there's nothing I can do now, right?

za87gXz.gif Naaaaa

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

That's exactly the case.........I try to give individual scan groups as much business as I can, as in download directly from them/read on their site if they have a reader (though I know absolutely nothing about that 4chan thingy, other than it sounds like just a God awful place from all the horror stories I've heard), 2nd - read it on batoto, and when those fail it's every man for himself, I'll read it wherever I can, it is what it is.

Tn7HA0h.png