Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

WN Incomplete?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Optiso

Optiso

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I heard that the author has stopped working on the novel, is that true? Will this manga also be dropped or will they create their own ending? Do you think it was a mistake to start a manga for a web novel that wasn't complete yet? For reference I'm speculating that the novel was nearing the end when it was stopped, so it's quite upsetting to hear that it's not being worked on at the time of posting.

TheTruthOfPerfection

TheTruthOfPerfection

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationStuck in a flood zone

Half-true. The author was on a hiatus for the web novel for a long time. He recently started it up again (late August 2017), but who knows how long that will go on for, or how consistent the updates will be. The translations for the web novel are caught up to the originals.

There are Web Novels, Light Novels, and a Manga for the series. Starting another adaptation is almost never a bad idea. The web novel is free content, the others are not. The author has reason to make more/longer adaptations, and none outside his own interest to continue the web novels.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

Xenagos

Xenagos

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

that webnovel is too good to be droped, it will end when Makoto returns to Earth or become a god, it will take some time until the real end. I promisse you that you  won't get bored with the WN.