Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Stuck in the forums?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dylgramac

dylgramac

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I use Dolphin browser on an Android phone. On the same phone I also have Firefox which doesn't have this problem, but is horrible for bookmarks.

My problem is this:
The mobile style bato.to forums flag shows up at the top of every page I view (manga, home page, follows, etc.) and I can't get rid of it, or switch to desktop view. The page format is also screwy on the home page and my follows. Any ideas what's going on?

P.S. I also can't figure out how to search in this view, so sorry if someone else has already mentioned it.
Oh yeah, I forgot to say, but I have a screenshot if that would help. I don't know how to post it here, or if that's possible, but I could post it elsewhere and provide a link.

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 174 posts
  • Locationservices are not available.

Mobile version of Batoto is not supported, read the "Mobile Version" section of this to go back to desktop version: https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/27498-frequently-reported-things/

aae9147e34.jpg

dylgramac

dylgramac

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Thanks, that fixed it. I wonder how I ended up on the mobile site though... Weird.