Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Just Some Thoughts

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Voxus

Voxus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'm still liking this series. Regardless of cliches and whatnot. This deep into the Shounen manga genre, people are going to rip off other works no matter what. I'm loving the art and whatnot. Some of the characters have little to no depth, but it's still just starting out. We're up to 8 chapters in a monthly manga.

That could be why it isn't living up to what some people are asking it for. Instead of once a week, it comes out once a month, and that's too long of a wait for a 'insert shounen battle manga-clone'.

I'm still liking it and want to see a lot more of it.

That being said, if Rago is a cat mononoke, there must be other mononoke who take the shape of animals of all kinds... Will Glasses Katana Boi and Pissed Off Girl in Hot Pants join with their (upcoming) Mononoke to becomes super powered? I think it would be pretty interesting to see what happens to them.

If you have some thoughts on what's coming up in the manga or just why you like or dislike them let's hear them. Or what cliches are you tired of already in this series or enjoying? There are obviously a lot of them, but which ones stand out to you the most?