Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Detective Conan Missing Sorting

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

K.O.R.N

K.O.R.N

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts
Hello,
The problem with the series Detective Conan at: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/detective-conan-r153 has serious sorting issue as shown below. 

So, according to the screenshot, you cannot see the first 228 chapters in the list at all. You have to go all the way to the homepage in the link posted above and click on them, which is very troublesome. Please add 228 chapters so it will be more convenient for us readers. Thank you.

Attached Files

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 07 September 2017 - 08:09 PM.
moving to support because it's a reader bug

Pursuit

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

I don't think that's a sorting problem so much as a "there are too many freaking chapters" problem. This is an interesting bug however, and I'll direct it to Grumpy's attention.

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Wasn't it subject to a previous copyright takedown request?  If so, Grumpy would have removed the requested chapters.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

@natureboy: it's a bug; as you can see on the comic page the chapters are there and doing fine but you can't navigate to over 200 initial english chapters from the reader level (and as they don't show up in the reader chapter list you can't navigate to the next/previous chapter while reading them either and have to open them from the main comic page until you get to the chapter that's not cut off)

Edited by OMGWTFBBQPONIES, 10 September 2017 - 02:36 PM.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

I must admit, I didn't expect anything to have so many chapters...

Just expanding the list doesn't seem like the best idea. The gigantic list is likely a phone browser killer already. I guess something creative needs to be done.

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

I must admit, I didn't expect anything to have so many chapters...

Just expanding the list doesn't seem like the best idea. The gigantic list is likely a phone browser killer already. I guess something creative needs to be done.

Maybe show the nearest 5 chapters in either direction in the dropdown, along with a separator and then the first five in the series and the last five in the series

e.g.

-----
197 <-- current chapter
-----

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^