Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
So what's everyone think about the Fairy Tail tournament now that it's being the highlight of the next arc? Hiro Mashima also said it'll involve a mass load of characters, so I can't wait to see Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Sabretooth and some other guilds in action. However before that comes the training arc... with a new chapter being released either tomorrow or Sunday, I'm excited to see how Fairy Tail will flourish.

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
well i liked the guild competition it was a good thing you got to know all the characters and what they can do what what they are capable of

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Current chapter....fairy tail has a rough start, pretty careless for both of them if you ask me.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Herne

Herne

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFinland
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/272
episode 272, u have 222...
wtf is wrong with you

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Mangastream doesn't allow rehosting, so unfortunately no one can do anything about it. Mangareader is putting up, even though Mangastream is saying not to.

Anyway, looking forward to the second day of the tournament!

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
Not sure what to think... Reminds me a lot of his other manga, Rave Master, with the plots and how the characters act... so I get this tiny idea of what might happen... Can't wait to see it in action though and actually drawn out :D (and not in my head)

IM or it's for naught

Beelz

Beelz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDah bu!
I look forward to see whats going to happen, because in the previous ark zeref acted like he knew natsu. The tournament is intresting we will get to see what everybody can do after the 7year gap and the same goes for the powered up members of fairy tail although i do think the way they powered up was intresting but it seemed kinda like a cheap way to do things.

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts
I'm really liking the idea of the tournament, I guess I've always been a sucker for this sort of thing :P

Never forget where you came from; never stop moving onwards. The future is ours for the taking.
What is the difference between a MAN and a SLAVE? The man chooses, the slave obeys.
A wise one knows truth lies in the middle - as all the Opposites are unified unto One.
There is a system in chaos, just as light shines at it's brightest in the dark.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

Guest_KarchAmadeo_von_Kartoffel

Guest_KarchAmadeo_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
Since no recent chapters uploaded it should be okay to still talk about still to at least keep the forums alive.
Since Erza won the match Fairy tale is at top. No surprise. Bit confused on using the name Titania and Gerald showed up in the last few panels. I thought he wasn't there? Also can anyone confirm weather the outfits Erza uses are replace if destroyed?

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
I was expecting Mira to be picked into the team and not erza. and in the next chapters I hope Nakama power doesn't hold too much weight.

Edited by Alien Entity, 04 March 2013 - 06:05 PM.

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada
Can't wait to see the next chapter (312) Erza vs Mermaid Heel swordman vs Sabertooth B**** it's the promise of some epic moments + did you see how natsu team crushed fiore's assasins? Laughted really hard when Lucy commented Natsu words for the executionners to show them the exit =P

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Not a bad chapter,that said I'm quite impressed by Minerva and the fight between Juvia and Chelia is quite a disappointment. It's more for amusement

Edited by Alien Entity, 04 March 2013 - 06:05 PM.

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada
Latest two chapters leave me to think that the shadow of rogue is Zeref, almost confirmed by Jellal reaction... Also i Wonder what will happen of the 1st Master of Fairy Tail she's the only one on par with Zeref regarding power. (and what kind of ghost need to pee...?My bet is she's still alive but choosed to be only visible for the members of her guild)

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
I once think that Natsu was the only one who gets strange powerups! Now Mashi decide to give it to Gajeel. So maybe Wendy will eventually get her one so time later on.?

Also hope Gajeel keeps that element, can't have Natsu with two elements

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada
For the latest chapter i think what is under Melianna cape is Lector (the two things pointing out was his ears [i was thinking Minerva was just manipulating Sting and didn't really saved Lector]) and for the battle Gray/Juvia vs. Lyon/Chelia lets just say that Gray only need to say the littles magic words "i like you" for Juvia to go all out and then his ice combined with her water will become stronger than other team iced wind

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
So mashi is already foreshadowing that Minerva isn't all the evil bitch we thought, well providing it's really Lector there on Millianna butt. Poor Laxus using Natsu's speech -___-

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada
I guess i was right... And then Fairy Tail winning was a given, lets just see what's going to happen next.

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Sting! You've been a troll and a failure. . . . . Well I was expecting something like that to happen to Minerva, now maybe a flashback on how she became like that. As for Erza armor "well" ???

Edited by Alien Entity, 10 March 2013 - 01:36 AM.

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada

In the end Rogue got his strange power up from his future self?! And i suppose what wasn't on future Lucy's left hand was the Fairy Tail emblem (she did mention all her friends died i.e. Fairy Tail guild so maybe the mark disappeared) And for the guess i did say eclipse project may be the cause of dragons disappearing 14 years ago. And a question i got: does the second way to use the eclipse gate "eclipse cannon" would get rid of acnologia together with the incomming 10,000 dragons?

hexdigit

hexdigit

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

It looks like the eclipse gate is just a gate. A Gate that sucked all dragons from past to present.