Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

So how do I read this "Story Arc" thing

How to read story arc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Solerum

Solerum

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
It looks like an interesting Manga which I wish to read, But how do I start and how do I proceed? There seems to be 4 Story arcs to start and 4 to end it.

Do I read Episode 1 to 8? Or Do I need to read for example Episode 3 and Episode 7? How Do I take this thing?

Hoping for Help

Solerum

Michalv

Michalv

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 84 posts
Just read it in order, 1 - 8 :)

Solerum

Solerum

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Just read it in order, 1 - 8 :)

Okay let's try that then ^^

Coma Culture

Coma Culture

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts
While the kind people at WTDND [When They Do Not Deserve] have scanslated all of the question arcs, the answer arcs are mostly partway-through to not at all. My official suggestion? Buy the visual novel, an english patch for all 8 have been released by the site witchhunt.org (With a letter of appreciation from the author for their hard work). My unofficial only-if-your-broke suggestion...you can google some nifty summaries with picture by picture...
But its just nothing like the original.

Newest Project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1388475073/regeria-hope-honest-corrupt-lawyer-visual-novel?ref=newest

Regeria Hope, a Phoenix Wright-style visual novel free-ware game set in the courtroom. Pleasee check it out!