Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Mangazuki sniped the series: Tomodachi Game.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Glasses-kun

Glasses-kun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

The series got picked up by Mangazuki. The next chapter already got translated, and the team is just working on redrawing+typesetting. It should be out sooner or later. 

*Edit: It's out now. https://mangazuki.co/series/Tomodachi-Game

Edited by Glasses-kun, 30 September 2017 - 08:59 PM.

Izanaginookami

Izanaginookami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Oh, glad to know. One of my great joy during summer was the weekly, if not daily, update of Tomodachi Game. Just knowing it will still get translated is a blessing.

By the way, do you know anything about previous translator-sama? I'm a bit worried as his schedule was quite amazing, but then went silent (hope he isn't sick or anything). Then again, he's free to drop it anytime (thank you for the great work), just a curious lowly reader here.

Glasses-kun

Glasses-kun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Oh, glad to know. One of my great joy during summer was the weekly, if not daily, update of Tomodachi Game. Just knowing it will still get translated is a blessing.

By the way, do you know anything about previous translator-sama? I'm a bit worried as his schedule was quite amazing, but then went silent (hope he isn't sick or anything). Then again, he's free to drop it anytime (thank you for the great work), just a curious lowly reader here.

Izanagi-sannnn, long time no talk. Glad to see you are still active around here+blog community too. Heard you are recently busy with life and all. Sorry for the late response; I rarely check batoto.

In response to your question, I don't know much about what happened to the previous translator. Only that he gave us MZ staffs the permission to host the previous chapters he did on MZ website. So he is still alive, I believe.

Anyway, it was refreshing to talk to you again. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed Tomodachi-game. +30pts for translation motivation. But then again, now, I need to get my translation checked by the head translator (Seeker), who is pretty busy, so the update rate is ???.  Ttyl in the distant future

P.S. I see that you are still sticking to the 'lowly reader' concept thing. I think you can take pride in yourself, who shares/promotes translated manga chapters and Light novel chapters on reddit and your blog. Cheers.

qAlt49yU

qAlt49yU

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts
  • Locationunder a mossy rock

ye I was sick haha

In response to your question, I don't know much about what happened to the previous translator. Only that he gave us MZ staffs the permission to host the previous chapters he did on MZ website. So he is still alive, I believe.

Hello. Can you give me the details on how I(?) gave MZ staffs the permission to host previous chapters, if you know anything about it? I was completely dead from any kind of internet communication for the past few months. I don't mind you guys hosting it though.

Edited by qAlt49yU, 18 October 2017 - 05:36 PM.

Insomniac Body

Insomniac Body

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

ye I was sick haha

Hello. Can you give me the details on how I(?) gave MZ staffs the permission to host previous chapters, if you know anything about it? I was completely dead from any kind of internet communication for the past few months. I don't mind you guys hosting it though.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN! /Dramatic sound effect