Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Can I put my translated scanlated manga?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GAZ ADMIN

GAZ ADMIN

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

I translated a manga called Haikyuu!! in Malay language and I wonder, can I upload the manga here? Or just my website because the manga is already uploaded by other scanlation group. And, if I can, how to? I'm new at this. Lol...

Edited by GPF SCAN, 26 August 2017 - 01:24 PM.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

You can upload it as well. If it's done by another group (in this case that means you) we do not consider it a duplicate. The readers cand decide which they pefer then.

You can find the guide to uploading in our FAQ section at the bottom. It's a bit outdated by now but should still cover everything you need to know.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/18201-general-hosting-guidelines-and-policies/

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/894-guide-to-uploading/

don't remember if there's a malay language option - if it's not there you can use "other" instead.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

GAZ ADMIN

GAZ ADMIN

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

You can upload it as well. If it's done by another group (in this case that means you) we do not consider it a duplicate. The readers cand decide which they pefer then.

You can find the guide to uploading in our FAQ section at the bottom. It's a bit outdated by now but should still cover everything you need to know.

Thank you so much for replying! And also to Equine!

Edited by GPF SCAN, 26 August 2017 - 01:57 PM.