Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Translation revived again (again)!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

birdythemighty

birdythemighty

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts

In case anyone hadn't noticed, I've picked up Birdy the Mighty II from where Shion left off with chapter 153. In hindsight I should have started this months ago, but better late than never, huh? In any case, I do plan to follow this project to the end. Including volume 15, there are 6 volumes left and I do plan to translate the 13 volumes of Evolution as well. For now, I'm currently doing about 2 chapters every week, but as university will be starting again in September, I guess I'll drop to only 1 per week.  As for mysteriously disappearing like the previous translators, I promise to at least make the effort to tell you if I'm going on hiatus. Well, that about wraps it up, so I anyone has questions, I'll gladly answer them.

Birdy *flies away*

I don't like waking up early I guess.

Check out new chapters on my blog. 

https://birdythemighty.wordpress.com/

GordonForeman

GordonForeman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Doin' God's work, son.

Adachi

Adachi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

YESSS!!!!!!

<3 THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Birdy has been one of my top 5 of all time for so long and it's killed me for the translators to just disappear multiple times. Couldn't even woo them to come back with the promise of donations. And speaking of that if you ever feel your motivation slacking please just open up with a donation link and I'll be right there.

This is such an insanely good manga, especially once it goes beyond the show and gets into her backstory, and I'm super excited to see it finally finished.

Please stick around this time :(