Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Detective Conan Fan Communities

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Not-N

Not-N

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts
  • Locationhttps://discord.gg/7uvsFHf

Hello,
I noticed that there was no thread listing the most popular DC fan communities, which seems like something newcomers might be interested in. Figured I'd jot some down.

• DCTP
    The Detective Conan Translation Project used to be the main group behind most translated DC releases, but they had to shut down and scale back after receiving a takedown notice. They still maintain a DC News blog that's worth a look, and their spoiler chat box can help keep you up to date on any leaks.

• BSI Discord
    A discord chat that primarily focuses on news, discussions, and collaborations regarding the latest chapters of the Detective Conan manga. Plays host to the DC deduction library and the two current DC scanlation teams, Beika Street Irregulars and Korn Scans.

• /r/OneTruthPrevails
    This is the Detective Conan subreddit. It's run by the same folks that both scanlate the latest chapters and maintain the Google+ community, and we keep both anime and manga archives updated in the form of /r/DetectiveConanShow and /r/DetectiveConanScans.

• Red Thread FB Page
    These folks handle most of the auxiliary translations that pop up outside of chapter spoilers - stuff like Animal Crossing or post card hints. They also do a fairly decent job at keeping their followers up to date on most DC news, so they're definitely worth checking out.

• Detective Conan World
    This community maintains a fantastic wiki that serves as the primary information hub for anything DC-related.

Other interesting Detective Conan sites worth checking out include:

Those are all that really come to mind, at least as far as english speaking communities go. I'd personally recommend the discord and the subreddit first and foremost, but I might be biased as those are the only two DC communities I'm really a part of - just scout out the links above and you're sure to find some community or other that you'll feel comfortable joining.

Edited by Not-N, 29 November 2017 - 02:13 AM.

[N] / NEURO / Not N / Not Neuro / ?
===================================
Steam Username: 9696261
Reddit Username: Not-Neuro
Discord: <@126473945787531264>
===================================
I love Yunnie.

Not-N

Not-N

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts