Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Oh look...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

somethindarker

somethindarker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Another "transported to another world with a cheat ability" story. Wooo...*yawn*.

ActingRikka

ActingRikka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Another "transported to another world with a cheat ability" story. Wooo...*yawn*.

Oh look , another unoriginal and copypasted comment about how each and every isekai are a copy of each other. Woo... *yawn*
Seriously, stop with these comments, we are aware of that fault;everyone is at this point, but we're not spamming each comment section with the same comment over and over to look smart. If you're so disgusted with this trope and everything involved with it why don't you just ignore every manga that starts with isekai or contain that word in its title? Is that too hard? Or are you forced to enlighten us with such deep knowledge by some godly being?
You're probably a troll , but i had to get this out somewhere somehow, hope you find something interesting to read.

Edited by ActingRikka, 05 August 2017 - 05:10 PM.

totalvamp

totalvamp

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
for me there can't be too many of them.

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Oh look , another unoriginal and copypasted comment about how each and every isekai are a copy of each other. Woo... *yawn*
Seriously, stop with these comments, we are aware of that fault;everyone is at this point, but we're not spamming each comment section with the same comment over and over to look smart. If you're so disgusted with this trope and everything involved with it why don't you just ignore every manga that starts with isekai or contain that word in its title? Is that too hard? Or are you forced to enlighten us with such deep knowledge by some godly being?
You're probably a troll , but i had to get this out somewhere somehow, hope you find something interesting to read.

He has that chunnibyou that he's better than everyone else because he doesn't read isekai. Just don't kinkshame; no one really gives a shit about what your tastes are or not.

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

somethindarker

somethindarker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

All these butthurt weaboo's can't take a joke jeez. Calm down, take a drink out of your overpriced imported Ramune and go back to reading your manga.

OhChrisis

OhChrisis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

But you knew exactly what kind of answer you would get :P
That, or you are not that experienced with the internet

Josh Thomson

Josh Thomson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

no this isn't a transported to another world this is a accidental diffrent planes touching causeing those who are at the touched areas to be pushed into the other plane

OhChrisis

OhChrisis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

no this isn't a transported to another world this is a accidental diffrent planes touching causeing those who are at the touched areas to be pushed into the other plane

there is a differense? :P
Then, perhaps there now is a magical horse roaming in Japan? :D 

somethindarker

somethindarker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Dude out of every genre I read in manga, wn or ln's I drop more isekai than any other. The market is over saturated with the garbage and thank goodness the fad over it is ending and less and less publishers are picking them up.

But you knew exactly what kind of answer you would get :P
That, or you are not that experienced with the internet

True. :P But nothing really surprises me, what's really surprising no matter how terrible these stories become later on people still defend them and even though half the discussions usually end up with how predictable they are or stupid the MC's are.

A turd called by any other name would still smell like shit.

Edited by somethindarker, 09 August 2017 - 12:49 PM.

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

All these butthurt weaboo's can't take a joke jeez. Calm down, take a drink out of your overpriced imported Ramune and go back to reading your manga.

My Ramune is 50 YEN for 12 oz, so... It's not exactly overpriced

Dude out of every genre I read in manga, wn or ln's I drop more isekai than any other. The market is over saturated with the garbage and thank goodness the fad over it is ending and less and less publishers are picking them up.

True. :P But nothing really surprises me, what's really surprising no matter how terrible these stories become later on people still defend them and even though half the discussions usually end up with how predictable they are or stupid the MC's are.

A turd called by any other name would still smell like shit.

The reason you drop so much isekai is because the only wn/lns you read IS isekai, right?

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

Kersan

Kersan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

There's no joke. This shit got old real quick. Don't be a faggot, OP.

zxcsreenxz

zxcsreenxz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

lmao best post so far
couldnt agree more

Dantziel

Dantziel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIn different world and somehow god grant me a pc
well, people have different taste, i even think this manga isn't that much interesting, bland plot, predictable, even though there so many Isekai Story that are bland, somehow this manga isn't that much good even to the bland plot Isekai OP main character things.
But hey, doesn't it seems more reasonable if you just take your hatred and keep it inside
Prefer to be alone in real life ( i do have a gf, but she basically like my mom or is she my mom?)

Guest_MidoriKitzune_von_Kartoffel

Guest_MidoriKitzune_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests

Well,

it's not orginal. But what is...

It's atleast entertining till now.

I lauh so hard at pseudo magic :3.